₣ØɄⱤ₮ɆɆ₦

Now playing

Now playing..

"Dirty Money"
-Weathers
///
"I'm the devil to you"
•-•

I looked at Henry, who's question stunned me for a second.

"Of-fucking-course."

  Henry raised his glass, making a quick toast before loud 'clinks' could be heard from around the table.

•———•

  "Bullshit!" Audrey whined, failing to beat our high score.

I had been playing arcade games with Audrey, Julian and Lily for almost an hour.

We left the arcade room, before I realized more guests have arrived.

Some of them Will's friends, some of them Henry's friends, lots I've never seen before.

All the kids played together, running around the restaurant and some watching the show. Michael tugged onto my shirt. I looked down at the child.

    "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you have a quarter?" He asked. I nodded, handing him an extra quarter I had.

He smiled brightly at me. "Sweet!"

"Good with kids, eh?" Jules asked, sipping his drink. I glanced over at him.

"Yeah. I've worked with them for a while."

   "You look lovely in that dress." He complimented.

I gave him a small smile as a thanks.

   "Did you ever find a picture for the locket?" He asked.

  I suddenly remembered the locket that hung around my neck. I clutched onto it, also remembering that the picture of William was still inside of it.

   "No, not yet." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh, that's unfortunate." He said. "I mean, would you ever want to go get coffee sometime or something?"

Fuck.

   "Oh, no thank you, I'm rather busy a lot." I said as polite as possible.

   He had a look of disappointment on his face.

  "Yeah, sorry man." I awkwardly laughed.

He inched closer, but in a very low-key way.
   Will was passing by. He glanced at me.

As much as I didn't want his help, anything is better than this. I gave him a look.

   He understood and walked over to us with a stride in his step.

"Oh, Y/n, I forgot that I needed to speak to you about your uniform, yes?"

    I went along with the lie.

"Oh fuck, yeah. I forgot about that. Sorry Jules, gotta go."

   Julian eyes the tall man. "..Alright.. see you later.." he said, envying Will.

   He placed a hand on my back as he lead me to his office.

    He closed the office door and started laughing. "You're an awful liar." He said.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes, sitting in the office chair.

   "Who said you could sit there?" He asked, walking over to me.

I put my feet on the desk, but made sure to cover my legs with my dress.

"I did." I noticed there was candy in a little coffee cup that sat on the edge of his desk.

"I'm wondering why you have candy in here if you don't like kids." I said, pulling out a mini Kit-Kat.

   He let out a small laugh. "I have a sweet tooth, too. Even if I am twenty-five."

  "You're old." I said, and spun around in the wheeled chair.

"I'm not that old." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

   I continued to spin around in the chair. He then stopped the chair by grabbing the arm rests, both his arms on either side of me.

He took the Kit-Kit out of my hand and broke a piece off for himself.

"Oh you little fucker."

He just gave a prideful smile before putting the chocolate into his mouth.

   A knock came at the door, causing Will to stand back up.

  "Come in." He called out. I propped my elbow on the desk, resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

   Henry appeared. "Hey- oh! Y/n, I'm surprised you're in here. I'm glad you guys are finally getting along."

   I looked at William. He looked right back. "I guess you could say that." 

  Henry chuckled. "Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that the animatronics are able to move off of the stage by themselves, and to be wary just in case things go south."

We both nod at the same time. Henry looked confused. "Uh.. are you guys okay? You don't look-"

"Fucker stole my Kit-Ka-" William coved my mouth before finishing the candy.

"Don't listen to her, it was mine."

I glared at the man standing next to me. I kicked him slightly under the desk. He let out a small grunt and shot a look in my direction before uncovering my mouth.

Henry raised an eyebrow. "Uh.. alright then. The cake will be out soon."

Excitement set back in. "Sweet! I haven't had cake in a while."

Henry chuckled at my child-like excitement. "Glad you're excited." He smiled before leaving.

"I'm going to play more arcade games." I said and hopped out of the chair.

He leaned against the wall and watched me open the office door. I looked back at him. "See you later bitch."

I quickly left his office. I know I shouldn't address him like that because he could potentially fire me, but I know he won't.

•———•