Bella Faith James

Hi, my name is Isabella but please call me Bella!

I have been apart of the Curtis gang my entire life.

Especially, since my best friend is in the gang. You might know him, his name is Johnny Cade.

I am the only person Johnny is open with.

He's very quiet and shy around everyone else but not me. We've been that way ever since we were kids.

We've always been super close where we can tell each other everything.

I live right next to him, so I know the kind of abuse that he goes through on a daily basis.

But he has told me more times than one that I was never allowed to enter his house.

He's just worried that I'm going to get hurt.

I honestly do not care about getting hurt. I care about him.

The other person that me and Johnny are close to would be Ponyboy, who is the youngest of the gang.

I have an eating disorder called Anorexia.

I hardly eat anything at all, but nobody knows this except for my sister, Rebecca.

I live in a one story house with my her.

She wanted to be more independent and move out, so she did and she let me come with her.

Our parents live in Philadelphia, so they were not so happy that we were moving away.

However, they do come and visit on rare occasions.

This is my story.

Thanks for Reading!
I hope you enjoyed the introduction!
Stay Tuned for More!
~Stay Gold