Chapter 76

Nessa pov: it's been a few years. Josh and I got married and we had our first baby. Her name is Ariella. Then shortly after Ariella we have Carson. Carson and Ariella are best friends now. Ariella is 16 and carson is 14. Josh and I ended up having 4 more kids after that. Ariella is 16 Carson is 14 Jackie is 12 and Jason is 10. Jackie is a girl and Jason is a boy. Carson is another girl. I'm super happy with all of my babies. Josh has been an incredible dad. Julie paytons daughter had her first child. Then paisley found out she was pregnant. She was raped. Poor girl. I can't believe my best friend is a grandma. Payton is super happy with his grandchildren. Ariella likes to joke around and prank people. Carson likes to read. She is a nerd. Jackie is an fighter and Jason is a trouble maker. After I had Jason I had two more boys. Blake and bayson. They are not twins. I'm super happy. My life could not be better. Josh and I moved away to Canada back to his home. Julie finished college. Ariella has a boyfriend named Aaron. Carson is dating a girl. So is Jackie. My son Jason is dating a boy. The other two aren't dating anyone. I support my kids. So my 2 girls are gay and my son Jason is gay as well. Josh isn't really happy about that but he's happy they are. It's been an incredible life and I cannot wait to see what happens next.