Payton Pov / traveling

Edited

I left V at home alone with the twins for two weeks. The babies are a week old but still. I hate leaving her alone. But these two weeks should go by fast. It's Sunday. Today we are headed Los Vegas. We should arrive within the next few hours. After that we are headed to Phoenix Arizona. ( it's still morning in Payton's pov) then from Phoenix we head to Dallas Texas. That's our last stop. We are on the tour bus. We drive to all of these places. We plan on driving to Dallas during the night so we are sleeping on the tour bus. There are 5 bathrooms and 5 showers and 6 beds. On the bus with me is Jaden, Chase, Jackson Felt, me, And Kio. There are 6 beds in one room. So we all are going to be staying together. Alaya is also with us but she wants the bunk beds that we have on the side. I offered to but she said she insisted. We finally arrived at our first stop. A couple fans asked about V and the twins but I told them they would come with us next month when we all go on a big tour with every tik toker. After that meet and greet we head to our next one. It's now 9 am. We stopped and got food and then we went into the meet and greet. After that it was now dark out. All of us were on the back of the bus playing a game. It was never have I ever.
J- ok Never have I ever made out with someone
Everyone had their I have card up
P- never have I ever sent nudes to someone
I put my I haven't card. A couple people have and the rest havent.
C- never had I ever dyed my hair a crazy color
We all had our I have cards up
A- never have I ever been cheated on in a relationship
We all had our I have cards. We finished playing never have I ever and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. I was too worried about V. I decided to message her
P- hey baby I'm so worried about you I hope your ok
V- yeah I'm ok the twins are sleeping I'm worried about you to how's tour going so far.
P- it's fun but it would have been better if you and the babies were here
P- I can't wait to see you again I'm going to head to bed I love you goodnight
V- goodnight baby I love you too
End of chat.
I ended up falling asleep but I woke up at 2 am. Everyone else was still asleep so I made a couple tik toks in the bathroom. I drafted them because I didn't feel like posting. I then scrolled on Instagram. V posted a couple pictures. They were mainly of us and the babies. I liked them and went back to sleep.