Time skip

Vannessa pov: it's been a few years and all of my kids are teens. Payton and I have been together for a while now. We are really happy. I ended up having twins again. A boy and a girl. Avery and Austin. They are teens now also. Julie has met her dad Justin. He's changed and is in her life. Payton and I are really happy. Julie is off to college to be a doctor. Paisley and Preston are still in highschool. So is Benny and the twins are in highschool also. Benny was 2 when I had the twins. Our lives could not be any better. Avery and Austin look exactly like their grandparents. My parents. Jason my oldest brother is now married and he has 3 boys. As of Aiden his girlfriend had triplets. They are engaged. I'm really happy. I'm happy I had my loving husband and my brothers on my side. Along with all of our friends. Anthony and avani has a daughter named lily. Cody and Zoe have four girls. Camryn, Lacy, Luna, Zara. Zara being the youngest and lacy and Luna are twins. Jaden is now married to alaya. They decided to have one child and that was a little boy. As of everyone else. Chase Keith and his girl have 2 kids. Bryce and his girl had 7 kids. She had a miscarriage but they are happy with there 3 boys and 4 girls. Life has been incredible. I'm happy that my little Julie is becoming a wonderful young woman. I'm going to be a grandmother soon. Julie found out she was pregnant. She graduates college really soon so it won't mess up college for her. Paisley is dating a young girl named Jaycee. I'm happy my daughter is happy even though she is with a girl. Preston is dating a girl named Lee. She's pretty so is paisley girlfriend. I can't wait to meet my grand kid.
Now this is the true end.

A/n
I'm sorry for leaving so earlier but I added this part. Also please go check out my best friend/ sister we are really close Ashton Moormeier book. She's really incredible and she helps out with my kids all the time. Maybe she will be mine one day. ❤️ but I love her and please go check her book out she just started this today.

Yes I sent her a picture of one I used for my book Bryce hall baby

Yes I sent her a picture of one I used for my book Bryce hall baby. Please please please go check out Ashtons boom she's doing an incredible job as a writer it's her dream as well as mine. Thanks guys I love you all
Peace out but not forever
❤️❤️❤️