Going back to hawaii

Vannessa pov: we were heading to Hawaii tomorrow. I started packing my bags. I packed my suit case and my carry on bag. Payton has his bags packed. I packed Benny's and Paisley's bags. Payton packed Preston's bag. All bags were packed. It was 9am when we finished. Benny was still asleep and so was the twins. I laid down on the bed, Payton was on top of me. He was sitting on his elbows so he wasn't squishing me.

Payton- I missed this

V- oh really

Payton- yeah

He kissed me several times. We made out for a few minutes. Then, he laid besides me. I cuddled up to his chest.

Payton: your never going to let me breathe are you

V: no

Payton: ok then

He started kissing all over my face. I was laughing. He eventually stopped. He was probably catching his breath.

V: see I'm letting you breathe now

Payton: Be quiet

He pushed me away. I walked out of the room. I grabbed whipped cream. Benjamin started crying so I picked him up. I changed his diaper and fed him. I kept holding him. I gave him his pacifier. He continued fussing. I rocked him. He was still fussing. I tried feeding him again. Bingo!! He wanted another bottle. I fed him while sitting on the couch. He didn't fall asleep. He stayed awake. He continued fussing. I changed him again and gave him his pacifier. I rocked him in my arms and he fell asleep. I tried putting him in his swing but he started fussing so I picked him up. I carried him back to our room to see Payton on his phone. I looked on his phone to see what he was doing. He was on Tik Tok. I walked over and grabbed Benny's and Paisley's bags. I walked outside and put them in the trunk. I went inside and grabbed my carry on bag and Preston's bag. I put them in the car. I continued with all of our suitcases. The car was packed.

The next day: Vannessa pov: I woke up and showered. I put this on

I gave Benny a bath

I gave Benny a bath. I got him changed into this.