Time skip

V pov: today is the twins first birthday. They are getting so much bigger. We were all hanging out at the house setting up their first bday party. I had these cakes.

Preston and paisley were with faith

Preston and paisley were with faith. Joanne and Payton's dad were helping with setting things up. I was wrapping presents. I can't believe my babies are going to be one year olds. That means they are going to be walking soon. The room looked like

The party started at 2 and my brothers were on their way here

The party started at 2 and my brothers were on their way here. They flew back yesterday but they have to return in a couple weeks. Josh is helping me wrap presents. Payton and the rest of his family: aunts uncles grandparents have arrived. I only have my brothers. Jason and aiden have arrived and put there presents on the present table. Zoey, Cody, Anthony, jaden, Josh, chase H, chaser, alaya, Jason, Payton, Aiden, Joanne, faith, And Payton's dad we're at the party. It was now 3 o clock and everyone was here. Paisley was in a white onesie with a pink tutu. Preston had a white onsie with blue sweatpants. I had on a pink and blue dress with pink and blue heels. Payton has a blue shirt with a pink bow tie and black ripped jeans. He put his hair in a mini man bun. It was cute but Faith made him take it down. I had my hair in two pig tails with pink and blue bows. I put the twins in the high chairs and handed them a small smash cake. We quickly sang happy birthday. Paisley looked at the cake and went head first into it. Preston did the same and lifted his head up quickly and started throwing cake everywhere. I had cake on my dress but I didn't care. Payton had it in his hair.
P- thank you Preston I guess I'm saving the cake for later in my hair
We all laughed. We handed everyone a cup cake and we all ate. We had ice cream too. We finished and threw our plates away. We cleaned up the twins and put them by their presents. Time skip: they opened their presents. They got clothes and toys. After the party we ended up just hanging out. Joanne faith and paytons dad left. We gave them bathed and got ready to go out to eat. The rest of them live here. We decided to go get Chick-fil-A for dinner. We got our food and ate. We headed home and cleaned up a bit.
Cody- cd-
Cd- okay me and Zoey have an announcement
E- everyone
Zoey- Zoe
Zoe- me and Cody decided we are going to move across the street
Cd- because
Zoe- I'm pregnant
V- omg Zoe yayy
Everyone started clapping. It was true the house across the street was for sale and they had bought it. Tomorrow we decided to help them move. The boys were in the den while us girls and the babies were upstairs hanging out.
V- omg congrats Zoe
Zoe- thx V maybe I could use tips from you
A- I call baby sitting
V- omg I'm so excited to finally have more babies for the twins to play with
Zoe- omg yeah I didn't think about that I'm kinda scared you know
V- yeah that's how I felt the first time I found out I was scared of what my brothers would do to payton
Zoe- yeah well we actually planned for this and you guys didn't did you
V- no we didn't
Zoe- I'm hoping it's a little girl
Alaya- well i hope for twins for you bc then both twins would have someone to play with
Zoe- omg twins would be so much fun
V- ok well we all better get sleep we have a big day tomorrow
Zoe- yeah goodnight