3 months later

Payton's pov: it's been 3 harsh months without V. The babies started crawling meaning we have to have an eye on them constantly. I haven't gotten a call saying she's awake but today they are waking her up. Chase and Jaden and everyone else are watching the twins. I went to my car and started driving to the hospital.i arrived and went straight into V room. She was awake.
P- hey baby
V- hey
I hugged and kissed her cheek
P- I missed you
V- I missed you too
P- ready to go and see our babies
V- yeah
We got up and she went to the bathroom. She showered and changed into my clothes that I had brought for her. We then left the hospital and drove to our house. Paisley welcomed us at the window.
V- hi baby
V ran over and picked her up And hugged her.she then picked up Preston and snuggled him too.
Pr- Preston
Ps- paisley
Ps- mama
Pr- dada
V- awe how cute
They started crawling to me and I hugged them. They started crying so we fed and change the them. V went upstairs and slept while chase ant alaya aiden and Jason played a game. We played charades since we didn't want to do anything too dirty until Friday. It's Monday. V came downstairs a few hours later and hung out with us.we watched movies chat and made a couple tik toks. I started v on tik Tok and she became famous within the next few minutes. She then went live and explained what had happened and why she wasn't active for so long. She posted a couple videos she took of the twins saying their first words and crawling. They got a million likes within 10 minutes. It took me 10 months to get famous and she's famous within minutes. Not going to lie I'm kinda jelly but I'm not going to let that stop me from being happy for my babygirl. Aiden and Jason checked on V to make sure she was ok and she was fine. V changed into pjs since it was getting late. She had medicines to take to help her memory become stable again. Her nerve system is all kinds of fucked up so she has medicine to take for that too. She came downstairs took her meds and went back upstairs. The medicines made her feel tired so I imagine she went to sleep. I went upstairs and showered and changed and cuddled up next to her. I turned on Netflix. It was fall so it was a little chilly outside. I can't believe she missed summer. Her birthday is in February so that's coming up. I then curled up and went to sleep. Everyone went to sleep downstairs or so I think they did.