Oh ShIt !

Payton's pov: it's currently 4am and I'm packing up my stuff. Jaden and chase are coming back with me. I decided to take Chases car since his family lived here. ( I don't know where chases actual family lives). Jaden seems more excited than I am. Honestly without the twins it's kinda nice. You don't have to deal with them crying or shitty diapers. But without v everything is so boring. She brights up every room and I hope she's happy to see me. Chase is driving. We decided to get something to eat and get gas for a long drive. We stopped at IN an Out. After we ate we then started our journey.
Vannessa pov: I had to keep getting up through the night. Paisley wouldn't stop crying and I had tried everything. I have her a bottle changed her and tried rocking her. She didn't want to rock. I put her in her swing and she went right to sleep. Preston on the other hand wanted to stay up all night. He wouldn't shut his little eyes. So I ended up being up until 4. Now it's 8 am and I'm tired. I tried going to sleep but dreams of my ex kept coming back. It was driving me crazy. I'm hoping he isn't actually back.
Recap: 

Ex- I have to move away but don't worry I'll be back
V- o-ok
Ex- don't do anything stupid or else something terrible will happen.
We started dating through a dare and ended up staying together. He didn't used to be abusive but after a couple months of dating he was. He would hit me or rape me everytime I didn't listen to what he said. He reminded me a lot like fuck boy Payton but payton has come back and he would never hurt me. I' haven't seen Justin since and I'm terrified I will. I'm terrified he would see me with Payton and the babies. I'm scared he's going to find us. But I'll be okay I have payton and Jaden, chase Jason and aiden. Plus the whole gang after this week.
I was knocked out of my thoughts when I head Paisley start crying. I picked her up and carried her to her little changing table. I changed her diaper and then gave her a bottle. She went to sleep. Preston had already been fed and changed. I went downstairs and put them in their swings. They went to sleep and I started cleaning there nursery. I cleaned the trash cans and bottles. Shit. I have to get more formula. And diapers and wipes. And we are almost out of food too since I made that big meal last night. I let a note saying that I was going to the store. It's 9 am so it's not to early. I got paisley and Preston ready and then went to the car. I put them in the car and then got in. We arrived at Target since it's the closest to my new house. We got inside target and i bought diapers, wipes, a bunch more cans of formula, more baby clothes, and more food. I paid for everything and then I went to Starbucks. The twins were playing with there toys on there car seats. I got my Starbucks paid and then headed home. I put the twins back in there swings and then started to put groceries away. I finished then cleaned the dishes up from last night. ( I know this story has a lot of cleaning in it I am a clean freak) I then washed the twins pacifiers and baby clothes. Aiden and Jason woke up.
Ja- morning V what are you doing up so early
V- I've been up since 8
Ad- twins?
V- yes and no
V- I couldn't sleep so I started cleaning up a bit then went to the store
Ad- hey we have to get packing we are going to North Carolina for a basketball game
V- ok
Ja- you good with being alone
V-yeah I was for a few weeks
Ja- ok well we are going to pack them head to the airport
V- ok
They finished packing.
Ad- bye sis see you in a few weeks love you
Ja- love you sissy
V- love you boys
They left and now I'm alone with the babies.

Payton pov: we were now 3 hours away from the new house. I couldn't wait until we see her and the babies again.
C- payton is excited
J- I don't blame him if I had two kids and a beautiful gorgeous girlfriend like he does I would be excited too
P- yeah I'm excited I missed her and the twins so much
C- honestly I'm excited to see your new house
P- you mean our new house
J- what do you mean
P- you guys are staying with us remember
C- oh yeah I forgot my parents sent her all of my clothes and shit
P- yep and same with the rest of the people on tour
J- wait so we are having a mini tour in the house
P- yep
We drove for a couple more hours. We arrive at the house. The door was unlocked meaning she probably had just left to go somewhere. The house was surprising huge. It was gorgeous. She set everything up so perfectly. We walked to the third floor. Vannessa and my room was on the third floor along with 5 other rooms. I took Jaden to his room.
J- omg this is so me
J- I love this sign with my name on it
P- okay let's go to chases room
We walked to the next door over. We opened it and it was just chases style.
C- omg I love this
C- it has cool letters on the wall
J- like a sign
C- I love this
J- ok payton is the only one we haven't checked the room yet
P- true V is in there
We headed back to the front where the stairs down are. I opened the door and V was asleep. The twins were asleep in their little swings. The room was beautiful. Jaden and chase went to put their stuff away and I started to put my stuff away quietly. I then laid right down next to her and put my arms around her waist.
V- when did you get back
P- a few minutes ago
V- I'm glad your back
P- I missed you guys to much
V- we missed you
P- where are your brothers
V- on their way to North Carolina
P- another basketball game
V- yep and Jason has a boxing match
She moved to we're she is on my chest.
P- the twins are bigger than last time
V- yep they eat a lot more too
P- you sound tired
V- yep and they don't sleep through the night anymore Preston likes to wake up at 3 and stay up for a hour then go back to sleep paisley likes to wake up at 5 and stay up until 7 then goes to sleep
P- I'm sorry I wasn't here before
V- it's ok your here now and that's all that matters