There here

Edited

Recap: p-this ain't a prank huh
V- nope

Present: alaya chase and Jaden are out in the waiting room. Payton is in the room with me. The doctor had just came in the room. They had all of the stuff set up. I was sweating and everything hurt. Contractions were getting worse and worse. I was at 10 centimeters and it was time to push.
Dr- ok ready on the count of three push
1..2...3
Dr- push
I pushed as hard as I could.
Dr- ok so a couple more pushes and they are here
I pushed again. The first baby which is Preston came and then I pushed again and Pasiley was here. They cleaned them off and Payton was holding Preston and I was holding paisley. We then switched so that we each could hold them. Chase Jaden and alaya came into the room. I had put pajama pants on so i was ok. Alaya held them next and then chase then Jaden.
J- they are so adorable congrats you two
P-thx man
C- ok well I'm babysitting when you two go on dates
A- me too
J- and me
V- well I mean twins are going to be a lot to take care of so y'all will need to work together.
P- i can't believe both of our babies are finally here
A- Preston looks like payton and paisley looks like you v
P- i know that's what I told her
J- welp we are going to let you two be and I think all of us are going to go put some more baby stuff in the nursery.
P- i love you v
V- i love you too pay
P- what should we do for middle names
V- paisley rose Moormeier
P- Preston Micheal Moormeier
V- sounds good
We fed the babies and then they went to sleep. I was tired so I fell asleep and Payton also fell asleep. He was staying with me for the whole time while I'm going to be here. I can't believe that the boy I love now once was my bully. I love payton so much and our babies.

( this is a short chapter but I will publish a longer one tommorow)