Im back on social media

Vannessa pov: it's currently 8 am and I'm making breakfast. Benjamin was up already and playing in his swing. Paisley and Preston were awake and sitting at the table. Payton was still asleep. I had to get toddler potties to start potty training the twins. Benjamin started crying so I fed and changed him. I made chocolate pancakes with chocolate covered pineapple. I gave the kids there food and then I grabbed my plate. I ate and washed the dishes. The kids finished eating also.
V- babies go get ready for a bath ok
Paisley- ok mommy
They left to their rooms and Payton came downstairs. I handed him his plate and he ate while I changed Benjamin. He cleaned his plate and went to help me give the twins a bath. We had talked a few days ago and I told him everything. He hugged me while I cried and apologized for being an ass. He stopped drinking as much as he did and started becoming more like a father.  We went on a couple dates a couple days ago. We started spending more time with each other. Benjamin started fussing so I went to go get him. I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom. I put him in this cloth sling. I finished washing paisleys hair and got her out. I dried her body and dried her hair. I picked out her outfit. Jean shorts and a pink t-shirt. I got her dressed and she went to go play. Payton finished Preston and did the same to him. They both went to go play together. Payton and I then gave Benny a bath. He was giggling and laughing. He also kicked his little feet. He kept doing cute things with his tongue. We got him out and dried him off. He started crying so Payton went to get him a bottle. Payton came back and I fed him while payton put his diaper on. We got him dressed and decided to take this picture.

He soon fell asleep and I laid him down in his bed

He soon fell asleep and I laid him down in his bed. Payton and I went and sat down on the couch.
Payton- I was thinking what if we vlogged our daily basis with babies.
Vannessa- I like that idea
Payton left to go get his camera. He put in down and we both went to go get ready. I changed into

Payton change into

Payton change into