Prologue

A mirror meant to reflect light to brighten a room and to some even the day. Its color is white, and to some, its color appearing green. If, shattered. There becomes tragedy as its dimensions have been cracked, yet none seem to notice that while looking, there appears to be one dimension when, in fact, there are two. The eyes focus on what's in front rather than on the back as it would appear blurry as the same goes for if it is focusing on the back.

When a mirror has shattered, all perfect as it was previously before is no longer salvageable as there always is a piece to be missing. The tiny remnants and seams, when put together, create an ethereal of different shapes as the mirror can almost have many eyes compared to how it had previously been watching just from beyond when behind its second eye.

Hell would crack any mirror from its vulgar anarchy to its untamed masses creating, an overpopulation of its flaunting transgressions. Classifications of demons roaming, taking, and combating others of a higher power, if not all, for the rule over all sinners.

A prize, as a reward, was granted. An alternate cleansing not having been ordered by hells clock but one of a reflective gentleness.

Created by hells ruler, a mirror promised to all demons alike, one last chance to undo their sin. Much to the denizens, the struggle became appeasement to even the hellish royal's amusement.

The mirror that had been protected, was once chipped amongst a descending soul with the inability to accept what they had sinned to which at first, not even Lucifer himself had batted an eye as many who had come falling over the centuries always did plead for a second chance.

Denizens fell to depressing times slugging back from their dark corners of stupidity and greed being, once more under the obedient control of the clock.

Thus, the clock had returned to its punishing chime.

Demons with the cultivated consciousness searched for the shard venturing into the deepest pits of hell just for a taste at redemption. Some had resorted to contracts. Many contracts of souls being leashed had been born much to the seller's demise and much to the buyer's delight.

Centuries the shard never was found even after all mirrors had once been crushed in hopeless hope to replace the missing piece by the reluctant order of hells ruler. Despite all replacement, attempts had been in vain, rejected by the mirror.

To avoid any disturbance. It claimed for the mirror, be taken until further announcement or repair. For now, the mirror remains forgotten and untouched still, awaiting its last piece restored.

In the world of sin, there was none to show the fallen having any remaining redemption of the past. Demons, unpredictable yearning for the redemption of turning over their sins, to come back as something incomprehensible. Even with all the mirrors at their will, none show the future and when looking ahead all they see is a shard of humanity having been shattered from a mirror of a past.

Overlord gossiped about how it was a waste of power for Lucifer to come up with such a creation. Although, when asked the king smiled and laughed as if the matter did not affect him. All had been according to how one would predict a story to end.

Sinners and hell-born alike. While knowing the tale, it did not explain how. For a certain time. The younger generations knew how to dance and specifically all in front of a mirror.