Chapter 16

Andy's POV

I honestly don't know how I'm gonna tell everyone. I know for a fact Saylen is gonna flip out. I walk back into the living area and see that Jinxx is the only one sober.

"Hey Jinxx, I need to tell you something. It's very important." I said nervously. "Yeah let's go outside."

We walked outside and I bit my lip. "What's up man?" I sighed. "Someone took Bekah." I said. He looked shocked. "How?" He asked. "I don't know. She just asked to go to the bathroom and she never came back. Then I called her and some guy answered and said that I'm never gonna find her."

"Oh god. How are you gonna tell Katie and Saylen? They're gonna kill you!" "I know! I need to tell them but they are both drunk!" I said sighing. "Saylen isn't drunk. She isn't even drinking." Jinxx said. I nodded. "Okay. Let's do this."

We both walk back on the bus and we find Saylen sitting on the couch with CC. He's not drunk either. I tapped Saylen. "Hey um. We need to talk. It's about Bekah." I said. Her face turned into a concerned expression. "What's wrong?! Is she okay?!" I shook my head. "Let's talk outside. You can bring CC if you want." She whispered something to CC and we all walked outside.

"What's wrong with Bekah?!" Saylen asked concerned. "Well," I said rubbing the back of my neck. "She got kidnapped." I said. "WHAT THE HECK! I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY BEST FRIEND! NOW SHES GONE! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF HER!" She yelled.

"I don't even know how it happened! She said she had to pee and she never came back! Then I called her and a guy answered and said we will never find her." Saylen was a mixture of mad and sad. She started to cry.

I guess this is all my fault. I should've walked Bekah to the bathroom. I should've made sure she was okay. "How the heck did she get kidnapped if she was on the bus?" CC asked. Now that I think about it, how did she? "I honestly don't know." I said. "Well someone on the bus would've had to cause isn't the bus like locked?" Jinxx asked. I nodded.

"I noticed Ronnie wasn't on the bus." CC said. My eyes grew wide. "I knew that the voice on the phone sounded familiar!" I said. "But why would Ronnie do such a thing?" Saylen asked. "Maybe he has a side that we don't know about." Jinxx said.

"Let's just wait till the party dies down and we can check for Ronnie." CC said. "No. I'm not waiting any longer. I need Bekah in my arms. I don't even want to know what he's doing to her right now."

Bekah's POV

Ronnie had answered my phone. I take it that Andy was on the other end cause everyone seemed drunk. Ronnie hung up. I cannot explain how scared I am right now. I didn't think Ronnie would do this. Why would he?

"You're mine now princess." He said. "No I'm not!" I said. He pulled out a knife and held it to my throat. "You say a word and I slit your throat." He said seriously. A tear slid down my cheek. I think I'm gonna have a panic attack. "Aw baby don't cry." He said stroking my cheek. "You're much safer with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well here's another chapter! I'm just saying that I have nothing against Ronnie I just felt like it would make the story better if he did it. Well my older sister has her friends over and they were all talking in the kitchen and I just sat there and wrote this chapter. So yeah I'm gonna try to update tonight!