Chapter 10

"Bekah it's time to wake up." I groaned and looked to see who it was. It was Andy. I smiled. He smiled back. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I saw everyone with their suitcases and bags. I frowned. They're leaving today. I sighed. Andy came up and hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you." I said. "I'm gonna miss you to baby." A tear or two went down my cheek. I wiped them away. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. Saylen and CC were over in the corner talking and kissing and Katie and Ashley were over in the corner making out. Andy stopped and looked at me. "Bekah I love you with all my heart and of anything happens to you call me. Even if it's like 2 in the morning. If those assholes bother you, I'm gonna beat their asses! Also if you are feeling sad, call me. I promise I'll try my best to answer. We can skype tomorrow okay?" By then, I was in tears. Andy pulled me into a hug. He kissed my head. "I don't want you to leave." I said. "I'm sorry baby but I have to." We released our hug and he kissed me. When we released our kiss, I smiled. "Promise to call and text me everyday? And skype once a week?" I said. He nodded his head. "Guys it's time to go." Jake said. I sighed and so did Andy. He gave me one last hug. "I love you Bekah." "I love you to Andy. Be safe!" "I will." He kissed me and went off to the bus. I started to cry again. Saylen came over to me and hugged me. "It's gonna be okay Bekah." I nodded my head. We watched the bus leave then we all went inside. I looked at the time. Shoot! I only have 10 minutes to get ready for school! Me and Saylen frantically ran upstairs and got changed. I still had Andy on my mind though. After I was done getting ready I went downstairs. "Hey Beck, your phone went off." Katie said. I ran to my phone. It was a text from Andy.

Andy: I miss you baby.

Me: I miss you to I wish you were still here!

Andy: I wish I was there to.

Me: I need a hug.

Andy: Why?!

Me: I miss you.

Andy: *hug*

Me: *hug*

Andy: I'm gonna call you after the show tonight okay?

Me: Okay but you should get some sleep.

Andy: Aw I want to keep talking to you.

Me: I want to also but I have to go and you should really get some sleep for tonight.

Andy: Okay. Have a good day. I love you!

Me: Love you more!

Andy: I disagree but bye;)

Me: :) bye

I locked my phone and Saylen came downstairs. She was on the phone. "I miss you to Christian but I have to go." She said. "I love you to. Bye." She then hung up. "I miss them so much!" She said. I nodded my head. "Me to!" Katie yelled from the kitchen. Saylen's phone then went off. "We got to go. Bye Katie!" She said. "Bye!" She said. I grabbed my book bag and headphones and we walked outside. We have to ride the bus. I always hated the bus because there are so many annoying people. I plugged in my headphones and put on Let You Down. Me and Saylen walked to the bus without talking. When we got to the bus stop, Christina and Trent were there. I just kinda ignored them. The bus came 5 minutes later and we got on. Saylen was always the first to get on but I don't know why. I got onto the bus and sat down next to Saylen. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Andy.

Andy: I miss you!

Me: I miss you too!

Andy: Remember if you ever need me just call me.

Me: I know.

Andy: I love you!

Me: I love you to Andy but I have to go. I'll text you after school.