Christmas Pt. 1

"BEKAH ANDY WAKE UP!" Saylen yelled pounding on my door. "UGH SAYLEN SHUT UP IM SLEEPING!" I yelled. "BUT ITS CHRISTMAS!" I groaned. "Andy?" "Yeah." "She's not gonna go away." "Okay." He said. We got up.

Both of us sleepily walked down the stairs and fell on top of the couch. "BEKAH ANDY WAKE UP!" I heard Katie whine. "Ugh." Andy said. "Fine." I said as I pulled Andy off of me. We both transferred onto the floor.

"Okay so let's pass out the presents." Ash said. I look at the presents. They are all almost the same size. After we distributed our presents, we all began to open. I chose to open one from my mom which was a card. I opened it and looked inside. I cried. There in my hand was two plane tickets to London. I read the card.

Dear Rebekah,

Merry Christmas! I'm so sorry I couldn't be here with you but here's your gift. These tickets are for you and Andy. The week after you graduate is when your flight will be.

Xoxo,
Mom

I yelled. "OH MY GOD MADRE IS THE BEST!" "What'd she get you?" Katie asked. "She got me and Andy tickets to London!" "Oh my god that's so cool!" Andy said getting up and hugging me.

I finished opening up the rest of the gifts which I loved. I got mainly BVB merch from Ash and CC and an A Day To Remember CD from Katie. Saylen also got me a Harry Potter backpack from Hot Topic.

Now it was time for me and Andy to exchange our gifts. I grabbed his out from underneath the tree. We sat in front of each other. We exchanged our gifts. Mine was a medium sized box with a smaller box on the top. I opened up the small one first. I saw a beautiful, shimmering silver necklace with a music note on it. Then I opened up the box. And there it was. A new Canon EOS Rebel T6i camera. I cried at the sight. "Oh my god Andy. They are both so beautiful."

He smiled really big. "I'm really glad you like it. Do you want me to help put on the necklace?" He asked. I nodded. He put it on me. I look down at it. "It's beautiful." I say. "Thank you!" He smiled again. "Your welcome."

He then opened up his present. His mouth dropped at the sight of the two things in front of him. "Bekah. YOU GOT ME THE DR. FEELGOOD VINYL SIGNED BY THE WHOLE BAND AND KISS GREATEST HITS ALSO SIGNED BY THE BAND!" He said hugging me. He kissed my cheek. "I love you Bekah. Thank you!" "Your welcome."

**Later That Day**

Katie officially blocked off the kitchen. She is freaking out because our grandparents and cousins are coming over for Christmas Dinner and she's falling a bit behind.

"Hey Bekah?" Andy said. "Yes?" "Will your family like me?" He asked. "I'm sure they will Andy. And if they don't who cares? I like you, Katie and Saylen like you." I said. He nodded.

"DINNER IS ALMOST DONE!" Katie yelled. Me and Andy ran upstairs to get changed. "What should I wear?" He asked opening his suitcase." "Something fancy but not to fancy. I'm wearing a dress. Ugh." I grabbed my plain black dress and tights and made my way to the bathroom.

Andy's POV

I decided on a black button up shirt with black pants. I closed Bekah's door and get changed. I look at myself in her mirror. Bekah then walked in. Her hair was straightened and she looked beautiful.

"You look so pretty." I said. She blushed. She's so cute when she blushes. "Thank you." She replied. We walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Just then, the doorbell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! So I decided to put this on a cliffhanger! New chapter will be up Monday so happy waiting! Love you<3