Chapter 14

"BEKAH YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!" I heard my father scream. He marched up to me and I cringed in fear. He slapped my cheek and I can already tell it left a red mark on my cheek.

I woke up with a big breath and I bolted up. I was surrounded by complete darkness. I then heard a panicked Andy. "Babe are you okay?!" "Yeah. I just had a dream about my dad." "Come here." I laid back down on his chest. "I will never let him hurt you." He said. "Thank you Andy." He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight baby." He said. "Goodnight." I then drifted off into a deep slumber once again.

*Next Day*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I look at it and it was Bella.

Bella: Hey how's hanging with the guys?

I'll respond to her later. I put my head back on Andy's chest and I hear him muffle something.

"Pancakes.... Waffles.... Bacon...."

I giggle to myself. I wiggle out of his embrace and walked into the kitchen. I see Jinxx making pancakes. "Hey Jinxx." I said. He looked at me and smiled.
"Goodmorning Bekah! You want some pancakes?" I nodded my head. "I'll have two." He then put two pancakes on a plate for me. I took it and sat down at the island thingy. I began to sing Hero/Heroin by Boys Like Girls to myself.

"I feel like a hero and your my heroin. Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?"

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I look up and see Andy.

"I woke up without my cuddle buddy." He said sadly.

"But babe I was hungry."

"It's cool."

He gave me a kiss and then walked over to Jinxx. He grabbed 4 pancakes and came and sat down next to me.

"What was that song you were singing before?"

"Oh. It was Hero/Heroin by Boys Like Girls."

"Well it sounded very good."

I blushed. I continued to eat while Andy dives into his food. "Hey Jinxx this is really good." Andy said through his food. I giggled. "Oh why thank you Mr. Biersack." He said.

After me and Andy finished eating, I decided to go take a shower. I went over to my drawer thing and got my Metallica shirt, black skinny jeans and my purple vans. I also grabbed my blow dryer and hair straightener.

I knocked on the bathroom door to make sure that no one was in there and I walked in. I locked the door and hopped in the shower. I didn't take as long as I usually did in showers.
I got out and dried myself off and same with my hair. I only straightened my bangs and left my wavy hair. I got out of the bathroom and see that everyone else is up. I look at the time.

12:45

"So what are we gonna do today?" Saylen asked no one in particular. "I don't know." CC said. "I have an idea!" Jake said. We all nodded. "We can hit up some shopping at Hot Topic!" We all agreed.

"Um. I have no money." I said. "It's fine. I'll pay for you." Andy said coming towards me. "I don't want you to though." "Well I'm going to anyways." He said. There no use in arguing with him so I just nodded.

"Let's go!" Katie said. We then get off the bus. "One question!" I said. "What?" Jinxx asked. "Where is Hot Topic?" They all looked at each other. "I never thought about that." He said. I laughed. Jake then went on his phone and looked up Hot Topic on google maps.

"Onwards this way!" He said pointing straight ahead. We all followed. Me and Andy stayed behind though. "Hey Andy?" I said. "Yes." "Can we film a video together tonight? Like the boyfriend tag?" I ask. "Sure why not." He said smiling. "Okay! So now you officially have plans." I said. He kissed my temple. I blushed.