I Do.

December 8

Tonight was my bachelorette party. Oh goodness. I'm scared of what Saylen might pull. I get up out of bed to see flowers on the glass table next to me. There was a note beside the vase.

Bekah,

I can't believe that tomorrow you will be mine forever. When you are reading this, the guys have already kidnapped me to take me to wherever the fuck we're going. I can't bare the thought of not seeing you for a whole day but I will be rewarded with seeing you tomorrow in your beautiful white gown and seeing your gorgeous face.

Love you,
Andy

I smile to myself. I fold the note up and put it back on the table. I go into my closet and take my Panic! At The Disco crew neck and my light blue denim shorts.

"BEKAH! HURRY UP WE'RE GOING SHOPPING TODAY!" I heard Katie yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"ILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!" I yelled back.

I grab my wallet and walk out my door. I walk down the stairs to see Saylen and Katie sitting on the couch having thumb war.

"I'm ready." I say. They finish up their game, which Saylen won, and we head out the door.

"Guess who's getting married tomorrow!" Katie says elbowing me.

"I am!" I say putting my arms up in the air.

"Your bachelorette party is gonna be sick!" Saylen said.

"Oh really. Should I be concerned?" I asked.

Both of them look at each other mischievously. Before I could get a word out of my mouth, they were pulling me towards the door.

"First stop on our bachelorette party adventure!" Katie said.

"Oh wonderful." I mutter.

We get into the car and I get in the front. Katie was driving and Saylen was sitting behind us. We pull out of the driveway and head off to who knows where.

Katie turns on the radio and King For A Day by Pierce the Veil ft. Kellin Quinn.

"DARE ME TO JUMP OFF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS!" We sang/screamed.

"Our first stop is about thirty minutes away!" Katie yelled over the music.

"O-okay." I stuttered.

We jammed out to music through my phone. We started out with Falling In Reverse but then we felt in a Motionless In White kinda mood.

"D-R-U-G-S today!" We all chanted as Everyone Sells Cocain blasted through the car.

"IM HERE TO SELL AND IM HERE TO BUYYY!" We sang/screamed at the top of our lungs.

Andy told me he's invited all of MIW but only Chris and Ghost would be able to make it.

"So who's all gonna be there tomorrow, like band member wise." Katie asked turning down the volume.

"Well, Chris and Ghost, Kellin and his wife, all of Pierce the Veil, Drama Club, I believe Ashley Costello and Nikki Misery from New Years Day, and Austin Carlile and Oliver Sykes." I say.

"I cannot wait until your wedding Beks!" Saylen yelled from the back seat.

"Believe me. Neither can I." I say.

"WE'RE HEREEEE!" Katie yells.

"You guys are taking me to the mall?" I say.

"YUP!" Katie said.