Chapter 4

I woke up to my sister shaking me awake. "BEKAH! WAKE UP!" She yelled in my ear. "What the heck do you want Kathryn?" I ask. "You have to meet Andy in 30 minutes!" She said. I looked over at my clock. SHOOT! I jump out of bed and run into the bathroom. I quickly turn on the shower and hop in. All the sudden I got a sharp pain in my left wrist. I then remembered last night. How Christina accused me of something and told me to go die in hell. And how Andy comforted me and made me happy. I smiled at the thought of Andy. I quickly get out of the shower and blow dry my hair. After that I straightened it. I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/bekah_chapter/set?id=130739417

I then went downstairs to see my mom getting ready to leave for work and Katie dressed. "Ok girls I'm working until 3 am." My mom told us. "Can I have a friend over?" Katie asked her. She nodded her head. "Can I to?" I ask. "As long as you guys don't trash the house." She said. I smiled and then she left. "Bekah you should get going!" Katie said. "Why do you care so much about me and Andy?" I ask. "I know how much you like him and I like I see you happy cause your not all the time." She said. Wow. I never knew my sister cared so much about me. I gave her a hug and walked out the door. McDonalds wasn't very far from my house. About a 10 minute walk. I pull out my phone and see a text from Andy.

Andy: Can't wait to see u!

Me: Me either:)

Andy: See u in a bit

Me: K

I pull up my Spotify playlist and press shuffle. The song Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach blasted through my speakers as I walk down the street. I get weird looks from people but I don't care. I sing along to the words and soon enough, I'm there. I walk in and see Andy sitting down. He got up and gave me a hug. "Sorry I'm late, I didn't notice how slow I walk." I said. "You walked here and it's fine." He said. I nodded my head. "It's only about a 10 minute walk but with my speed, it probably takes about 20." I say. Andy chuckled. "You want some food?" He asked smiling. I nodded my head. I didn't eat breakfast this morning because I was in such a hurry to get to Andy. We walk up to the counter and I look at the menu. Dang a Bacon Egg and Cheese Burger sounds good but I'm looking a little chubby right now. I decided to then order just a plain chicken sandwich. Me and Andy placed our orders and the total was $13.95. I was about to hand the cashier the money when Andy insisted to pay for us. After about 2 minutes of us bickering Andy ended up paying for it. The cashier laughed at us. "First date huh?" She asked. I blushed. She then handed us the receipt and went back to go make the food. We walked off to the side out of the way. "Do you want to go find us a table while I wait for our food?" Andy asked. I nodded my head and walk over to where the tables were. I chose the booths. I also preferred booths than chairs. I pull out my phone to see a text from Katie.

Katie: How's it goin?

Me: Well me and Andy argued about who was gonna pay and the cashier thought it was our first date.

Katie: Typical.

Me: What do u mean???

Katie: Typical first date;)

Me: Whatever and is Ashley coming over?

Katie: What makes u think tht?

Me: I just figured tht friend was Ashley.

Katie: Well ur correct! He's coming over now.

I then hear Andy sit down with our food. I look up and I smile at him. "Who are you texting?" He asked. "My sister. She wanted to make sure I got here ok." I said. He nodded his head. I locked my phone and took out my sandwich and fries. "You really don't like anything on your sandwich? Not even ketchup or mustard?" He asked. "No I like my sandwiches plain." I say. He chuckles. I then bite my sandwich. Me and Andy talked about life and how things were going when the subject of my sister and Ashley came up. "Oh yeah apparently he's coming over to my house. Do you want to come over?" I say. "Sure!" He says. After we threw out our trash we walk out of the building. "Do you have a car?" I ask. "No Jake told me to text him when we were done so he could come pick me up somewhere." "Oh. I guess we're walking!" I say. "Oh I have someplace to show you." I say. I took his hand and walked off. The McDonalds was next to a grocery store which had a secret path hidden behind it. I took him behind the grocery store. "Where are we going?" He asks. "Somewhere secret." I say. He chuckles. We walk through some bushes and we finally arrive. We stood looking at a pond. "I never really took anyone here. Not even Saylen. This is where I go when I need to just think." I said. I look at Andy than down to our hands. They are still intertwined. I quickly pull my hand away. "I'm sorry." I say looking down. Andy then takes my hand back. "No need to apologize." He said smiling. He kissed my temple and I blushed. We then sit down and lean on a tree. We sat there for about 10 minutes just enjoying each others company when my phone buzzed. I take my phone out and looked at the text I got from Saylen. My hand is still intertwined with Andy's.