34||CONSTRUCTION

{DABI'S POV}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{DABI'S POV}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT

The door closed behind Shigaraki and Toga. Never did I think I'd have a use for the psycho again, but Shigaraki needed leave the country. And look like me when he did it. It was a bit uncanny, seeing him with burns so realistic I was half convinced the Toga skipped the makeup and used fire to achieve the affect.

His fake ID was in order. Some random name was listed on it. No doubt if Toya Todoroki tried to leave the country he would be stopped. But if some random guy who just so happened to look like me left there wasn't much they could do. I guess there was the police sketch of me floating around, so we made sure Shigaraki didn't look like an exact replica. Enough for police to think I left the country but with enough inconsistencies that no one had cause to stop him.

I looked at the basement door. The whole ordeal took a good four hours. My guest is probably hungry again. I grabbed another slice of pizza from the fridge, filling a glass with water, and walked down the stairs.

I rounded the corner to see her head slumped back and her body twisted in the most uncomfortable sleeping position ever. As soon as my footsteps got within a few yards of her she snapped awake, though.

The way she eyed me, I knew she didn't trust me. Why would she? I pulled a knife on her. She didn't have to trust me, though. She just had to believe me.

Simple talk is proving to not be enough. It confused her momentarily, but she seemed to figure something out. She had no poker face. Earlier, her furrowed brows turned into that wide eyed stare you have when you realize something important. She was getting her bearings, and I need to stop that.

I set her food down and untied her rope. Her wrists were rubbed raw from it and it was beginning to fray.

I sat in front of her as she stretched her arms. Her lips were moving slightly as she continued her mantra, she tried to hid it by taking a small bite of the pizza.

Where to start? Well, what is the simple, fundamental factor she needs to believe first?
That she can't trust Bakugou.

When I pulled the knife out, she agreed pretty fast to what I was saying. That would be my method. Gaslighting was useless at this stage, but fear is always a powerful tool.

I took the blade out, as soon as I did her eyes were tracking it.

"Do you think Bakugou will go to your funeral?" I asked her.