3||DEBATION

{READER'S POV}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{READER'S POV}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO DAYS LATER

"I'm fucking telling you, this means jack shit," Bakugou grumbled for what had to of been the millionth time.

"A third murder that was done by strangulation means nothing?" I asked, annoyed at Bakugou's constant arguing.

I almost heard his eye roll from how dramatic it was. "I never said it wasn't the same person, Dipshit." He began I resisted the urge to kick his shin. "I just don't think there's a rhyme or reason to who this person's killing."

"I don't understand how your one of the top detectives," I voiced my thoughts and mentally prepared for a backlash.

"The hell is that supposed to mean!" I heard his neck crack as he spun it quickly to face me. Bakugou's glare bore into my brain which made it a little difficult to form a response but not impossible.

"You're not even considering my ideas!" I pointed out, my patience running thin. "How the hell did you work with people in the past?"

"I fucking didn't!" He growled, his attention focused back to the dead man lying in front of us.

"You're not going to get very far if you don't work on your people skills," I said, I was trying to bother him now. If I could undermine his pride, maybe at least a little, then he might take his head out his ass long enough to hear me out.

"I think I've gotten plenty far you fucktard. Where are you going?" He demanded and there it was again, that damn glare that made me loose focus.

Would it be strange to describe a glare as attractive? It wasn't every day I met someone who could challenge me. Even more rare to meet someone as demanding as Bakugou. Just a conversation with him was a competition and I enjoyed that.

"I'm going to be your boss one day," I replied and before he had a chance to reply I cut him off. His glare refocused back at me making me nearly stutter before I corrected myself. "This man is clearly homeless, so what could a murderer gain from killing him?"

"Why the hell does that matter?" He demanded, "One less homeless person clogging up our streets."

"What the hell, Bakugou?" I asked, my patience finally breaking. "This is a real issue, what if one day this murder decides to go for you one of your friends?"

"Oh so your a complete bitch and now you're worried about me?" His arrogance could not have been more apparent and I had to resist the urge to get him fired right then and there.

I rolled my eyes, my foot started tapping on its own as my body was trying to expel some of my annoyance. "I'm just trying to get this through your thick skull. I'm trying to solve a case and you're not cooperating. So, that being said, what do you think happened here?"