||9||

Renjun parted ways with Ten as the older had classes in the other building of the university. He was walking on the hallway alone, because Yangyang didn't show up that morning and he doubted the brunette would come. The blonde male was about to enter his next class when a hand stopped him and the person pinned him to the wall. 

Renjun was met by a handsome face who was glaring down at him. Jaemin seemed pissed off, no, he seemed angry actually. His hot breath touched the shorter male's face and Renjun had to look away. He felt too intimidated. 

Suddenly, Jaemin's hand grabbed his chin which made the shorter look in those dark and cold eyes of his. "You'll look at me while I talk." A smirk formed the raven haired male's lips. 

"Can't we talk like normal people?"  Renjun tried his best not to look as if he was scared, because he knew already that Jaemin would laugh at him if he would do so. 

"No we can't, because I like talking like this." The smirk didn't disappear from his face, but the shorter felt that he became more annoyed than he was already. The taller raised his chin and leaned forward. Their nose were touching which made Renjun glance down at his lips. The shorter the quickly looked back in his eyes. "I don't like loosing Renjun. Especially to someone I don't know." 

What Jaemin just said made the blonde guy chuckle. He pushed the taller away and didn't forget to send him a glare after. "At least we have one thing in common honey." Jaemin seemed shocked by his sudden behavior. "I don't like losing either." 

Bumping his shoulder, Renjun made his way inside the classroom. He easily spotted Donghyuck and Mark bickering over something, but when the shorter sat down, they stopped and looked at him. 

"How are you feeling?" The purple haired male asked as he wrapped his arm around Renjun's shoulders. Mark chuckled as well when he saw Jaemin entering the room with Jeno. They were most probably talking about Renjun, because the raven haired male didn't avoid glaring in his direction. 

Renjun turned his attention to Donghyuck and Mark who were waiting for a reply. A frown formed his lips for some reason. "I'm starting to feel just like three years ago." He then glance behind, at where the two best friends were sitting and looking at him coldly. "I just need to beat some idiot first." 

"This is gonna turn into a war." Mark stated as he glared at Jaemin who showed him his middle finger while he cursed loudly at him, not caring of hsi surroundings. "He knows it too." He then pulled Donghyuck closer, making the younger giggle. 

Renjun would have replied if the teacher wouldn't have entered the classroom, slamming the wide door after herself. The blonde male heard Donghyuck sigh and he had to agree with him because that class will take two hours and will be boring as fuck. 

They were thirty minutes into the class when Renjun flinched after someone breathed on his nape. The smell of mint filled his nose right away which made him turn around a bit only to see Jaemin's face, so close to his. 

It was obvious that Mark and Donghyuck saw him too, but the two decided to just mind their own business. Jeno joined his best friend and gave Renjun a charming smile. 

Jaemin tilted his head. "Turn around, the teacher might see you."

Sighing in annoyance, Renjun turned around and started playing with his pen. He tried to keep himself focused with the lesson, but each time Jaemin breathed, he tickled the shorter male's nape and the scent of mint filled his nose. Why did he have to lean so close?  

When the teacher finally dismissed the class, Renjun only wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. He threw his notebook and pen in his backpack and was about to leave, when a hand held him by his bag. The blonde male was so sure it was Jaemin, but when he turned around, he only saw Donghyuck's face. 

The trio left the classroom and Renjun let those two be in their own world because his attention was always on the two tall best friends that were walking right in front of them. 

_____________________

"What's up with you and that guy?" Jeno finally decided to ask Jaemin after the class was over. The raven haired male had his eyes on his phone, but he stopped and then looked at Jeno as if it was the most obvious thing in this world. 

"I lost for the first time in my life last night." Jaemin pressed his finger on Jeno's chest as he said that. "I won't allow him to win another race." 

Backing away a bit, Jaemin scoffed and pulled Jeno after him. They walked past Ten who waved his hand at them, a smirk forming his lips. 

"How does it feel to lose?" The older asked while he stopped Jaemin with his hand. The younger looked down at him and glared, but Ten only looked amused. "Don't try look upset. We all knew that one day you'd lose."

Jaemin chuckled in annoyance as he rolled his eyes. He grabbed the older guy's collar. "I'll kill him."

But his words didn't amuse Ten at all. In fact, they angered him.

The shorter guy grabbed Jaemin's arm and twisted it which startled the younger and made him yelp from the strong pain he felt in his bones. He then pinned the taller to the wall and glared at him.

"Try something on him and you're the one who's dead."

Letting go of Jaemin, Ten ran a hand trough his jet black hair and walked away, to one of his senior friends, leaving the two best friends there in shock.

Jaemin was massaging his arm while he was cursing inside his head. Jeno only stood there, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked at the raven haired male.

"You know, Ten is kinda scary."

"You don't say so." Jaemin exclaimed as he looked up at him.