||6||

Renjun parked his car in front of the house. He didn't bother to open the gates because he wouldn't stay too much inside anyway. The blonde male unlocked the front door and threw his backpack somewhere in the hallway, getting his mom's attention. 

"Are you going somewhere sweetie?" Only when he heard her voice he realized he wasn't alone. Renjun froze at the entrance of the kitchen. He only dared to look at her and managed to put on a neutral face. 

"Yeah, I'm going out with Ten for a while." The blonde male gave her a smile and sighed heavily, knowing that what he was doing now would affect his relationship with his mom later. "We don't have any homework for tomorrow so we said why not hang out like old times." 

Kun appeared as well, still in his blue suit. He had a cup of coffee in his hand and he was staring at his younger brother above his glasses. 

"Let him go mother, Ten is a responsible guy after all." His older brother spoke as he made his way to Renjun. The blonde male glanced at his mom. She seemed in thoughts because she knew Ten really well and she also knew that he was a recruiter. 

"Be careful okay?" 

"Always." Renjun leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her forehead before taking his leather jacket, phone and money. The keys were already in his hand,so he only waved at her before exiting the hallway. 

"Renjun!" A voice shouted which made the younger stop at the bottom of the stairs. He looked up and met Kun's eyes. "Take it easy." 

A smile formed his lips. "Thanks." 

Renjun jumped in the driver's seat and turned on the engine. The car started moving further away from his home as he turned on the GPS to find the location Yangyang told him they'll meet up. 

It took him half an hour to arrive in the neighborhood. He couldn't stop looking around, at the old looking buildings. Most of them were abandoned, which made the place creepy, but when his eyes landed on the main road, Renjun immediately forgot about what the neighborhood looked like. 

On each side of it, there were sport cars. He parked his Ferrari as well, at the end of it and after he went out and started wandering the place, Renjun felt his heart explode. It felt like an eternity since he last saw so many cars and so many racers. 

There were all models of Lamorghini cars as well as McLaren ones. He even saw one Ferarri that looked just like his, but when his eyes landed on a black Lamborghini Centenario, the blonde male stopped to stare at that dreamy car. 

"There you are!" The person startled him which made Renjun jump. He looked behind and smile when he saw Ten and Yangyang. "Come on, you don't wanna piss Jaemin off." 

The blonde male furrowed his brows. Who was Jaemin? 

"You don't need to know." Ten wrapped his arm around his shoulders and gave him and understanding smile. "Trust me, you don't wanna know him." 

They left the street full of cars and entered one of the abandoned buildings. Suddenly, Renjun felt like being in a club, but you didn't need to pay to get in. There were people drinking, smoking, doing drugs and dancing everywhere.  Looking around, Renjun finally felt like he came back home. 

He missed this kind of lifestyle. 

"Wait here." Ten ordered him and glanced at a empty chair from the bar behind him. "I'll go get the guys." He told Yangyang who nodded, but the next second he also disappeared. 

Renjun wanted at first to go look for the only familiar person he knew until Ten would be back, when he saw Yangyang making out with a guy. That stopped him. Sighing, Renjun turned around in the chair and glanced at the barman who was waiting for him to order something. 

"One whiskey." He told the man who nodded and left. 

A chuckle rang in his ear from somewhere in his right. The blonde male looked in that direction and was met by a face he saw that morning. He didn't know the name of the raven haired guy, but he recognized him. 

A smirk was forming his lips. "You're friends with Donghyuck right?" He asked and rested his chin in his right palm. 

"Can't say we're friends." Renjun looked away from the charming guy and took his glass of whiskey. "Why?" 

"I was just curious." The male replied in a sensual voice which made Renjun look at him again. Something about him was telling the blonde male to leave that place, but if he would have done so, Ten wouldn't find him. 

"You're friends with Jeno right?" 

The raven haired guy chuckled. "So he didn't fuck you after all." His words made Renjun widen his eyes. 

"Excuse me? What did you mean by that?" 

The guy leaned forward, his hot breath which smelled like mint touching his cheek. Their faces were so close and suddenly, Renjun felt the urge to jump right on him. He smirked at the blonde male whose face was now warm and red like a tomato and with his left hand, he caressed his cheek.  

"You're cute." He mumbled before suddenly backing away. 

Renjun was left there, still warm and red from what just happened, but his eyes kept on following the raven haired guy who sat down on a sofa. As if he felt him looking, the stranger met his gaze and Renjun knew he was pleased. 

"Tell me you didn't speak with him." Yangyang's voice suddenly rang in his ear which made Renjun snap out of it. 

"What?" 

"Gosh you did." The brunette sighed and ruffled his soft hair. Renjun looked at Yangyang who seemed a bit scared. "Look at me and understand this now. Stay away from Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno if you wanna be good." He then glanced over at the two who seemed to flirt with each other on that sofa.