||Epilogue||

Five years later

Jaemin stretched his arms above his head and decided to enjoy his breakfast on the balcony above the wide entrance from his garage. It was spring and the cherry blossom trees were all pink. It made the yard look like a pink pool for some reason, but the sudden movement of a car made the pink petals fly around the place.

"Did you really have to ruing my morning?" Jaemin mumbled to himself while he took a sip from the cold coffee he prepared himself. He then sighed loudly and massaged his temples a bit. So much chaos at such early hour. Watching the young man drift his brand new Ferrari made the blonde haired man remember of someone who owned such care once. "I hope you're doing well Jun." Jaemin glanced at the blue sky and smiled. "Because I'm finally doing good."

He had to be honest, after his death, Jaemin couldn't be himself for a while. He didn't even want to think of Kun and his mom, who were all taken aback by what happened five years ago. But then he started feeling better, because he knew his dad was forever locked in jail. Even his step brother, that young brat he hated so much when he was younger, appeared in front of the gates of his house one day and now, the brat was drifting in the middle of the yard.

Another sigh escaped Jaemin's lips as he took a random microphone he had outside in case he had to talk to people without actually walking.

"Jisung, I will gladly kill you if you don't stop ruining my yard." Jaemin spoke and in less than a minute, the car stopped. A proud smirk formed his lips as he leaned more in the comfy chair. "Get your ass up here now."

With his arms crossed over his chest to look more annoyed than he was, Jaemin waited for the younger to climb the stairs of the balcony. Jisung was a tall nineteen years old young man who had as passion racing, just like him. He was taller than him now, which made Jaemin frustrated, but the fact that he could boss around made him feel better all the time.

"If you want to drift then go to the racing track. It's literally next to our home." The blonde haired said as he took another sip from his cold drink. "Look what you did with the pavement." He then pointed at the dark marks on the ground. "It looks horrible and now I have to replace them."

"You sound like an old man." Jisung scoffed and dropped himself on the chair across Jaemin. "Besides, there are no racers on my level. I can't compete with anyone." The brown haired young man sighed and ruffled his air. "You could race with me at least once a week you know?"

"I would beat you without even trying." Jaemin chuckled when he saw his disappointed reaction. "Don't worry. I heard someone will join soon from my secretary. She made him drive a bit and the guy seems to be on your level."

"Really?" Jisung straightened his back, suddenly really interested. His eyes began to shine, which made the older roll his eyes. Why was he just like him? It felt weird. "What's his name?"

"I don't know yet. I didn't bother to ask."

"Fuck you." Jisung leaned back in the chair and scoffed.

"You will meet him soon." The blonde haired man stood up because he noticed a sport car he knew too well stopping on the other side of the gates. A small smile formed his lips as he pressed a button that opened the pair of gates. Ignoring his younger brother, Jaemin ran downstairs and stopped at the base of the staircase.

Jeno parked the Bugatti few meters away from Jisung's own car and exited the expensive vehicle. He was wearing his work clothes and he had a proud smile on his face.

"Did you miss this face?" The brunette asked as he approached the younger.

He became a detective, just like he wanted and surprisingly, because he had such great marks and was at the top of the class, he even graduated earlier than he should have. He was now Kun's partner, exactly like he wanted few years ago.

"A bit too much." Jaemin replied and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "Why didn't you come yesterday?" He mumbled after he kissed Jeno's neck.

"We have a new case which takes a lot of time." The older explained and waved at Jisung, who was just watching the two lovebirds from the balcony, feeling disgusted because he had to assist to such scene. "Also, about that new racer you asked me about earlier."

"What about him?" Jaemin pulled away a bit. He saw that Jeno was deep in thoughts. He tilted his head towards his car and that was the first time he noticed the pale and slim guy that was about Jisung's age. He was leaning by the vehicle and when he met Jaemin's eyes, a small smile formed his lips. "That's the new racer?"

"Yeah." Jeno nodded and then made a sign that told the stranger to come closer. "I brought him here because I wanted you to meet him earlier. He's Renjun's cousin and when you asked me to look into his account, Kun saw what I was doing and told me everything I had to know."

Jaemin started at the pale looking guy. Something in his eyes resembled Renjun, the way he was looking at them.

"Hi, I'm Chenle." The younger stretched out his hand and Jaemin shook it. "Did you know my cousin as well?" When Jaemin nodded, still in shock, Chenle chuckled softly. "Then it's nice meeting you. I'm sure my cousin would have been happy to know I finally met some of his friends."

"Right." The blonde haired man mumbled before he looked back at Jisung. "Come down!" He told his brother who frowned but obeyed his words because he ran down. He stopped next to Jaemin, towering over him which annoyed the older a bit. "Meet the guy I told you about."

"He's the guy?" Jisung asked in disbelief, but a smirk formed his lips. "I'm Jisung."

"Chenle."

"Just don't crash the cars from now on okay? I don't want to see any of you getting hurt. Understood?" Jaemin looked from Jisung to Chenle and they both nodded in agreement. "Good. Now go show him around." He told his younger brother who sighed as if he was annoyed but tilted his head towards Chenle.

As he watched the two guys walking away, Jaemin glanced at Jeno. The brunette looked at him as well. They both knew what each other was thinking and the both hoped the what happened in the past won't happen in the near future again.