||35||

"You know these two?" Kun frowned in confusion and looked from his brother to Jaemin and Jeno. "They told me they didn't know you. Are you three friends?" The detective turned around so he was now only facing Renjun. 

The blonde haired male felt like in less than a minute he will have a panic attack. What should he do? Why were those two in his house? What did they told his brother? Trying to calm down without Kun noticing he was panicking, Renjun dared to glance behind, at Jaemin who was shaking his head and doing some signs that told him to lie. 

"I don't know them personally. We have a class together that's all." Renjun cleared his throat and chuckled before he pushed his brother from his way. He bowed slightly. "I'm sorry for cursing at you. You're welcomed here obviously." When he looked up and send Jaemin a glare. "I'll be in my room. Pretend I don't exist and talk about the matters they came for." 

Renjun didn't wait for a reply and grabbed his backpack from the hallway and stormed up the stairs. The moment he closed the door of his room behind, he glued his back to it and dropped himself on the floor. He was so fucked. The last person he wanted to see was Jaemin and that idiot was in his house. 

Kill Jaemin... 

Those words haunted him even though he already knew they would end up in this situation if Mr. Na found out. But his brother was now involved as well. 

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Renjun ruffled his hair in annoyance as he stood up and threw his backpack on the bed. If his brother would ever find out about what he did he was so dead. No, he will die before him finding out, but Kun was going to be destroyed. And then his mom would literally get worse mentally. 

A knock at his door made the blonde haired guy jump a bit. He slightly turned around and approached it. He opened the door and sighed in relief when Jaemin's face appeared few inches away from his own. Renjun backed away and allowed him and Jeno to get inside. He then locked the door in case Kun came. 

"I told him I went to the bathroom." Jaemin explained then pointed at Jeno who slapped his arm. They seemed to be friends again, no longer mad at each other. "But he followed me so your brother might think we are.. you know..." 

"He doesn't give a fuck about those kind of things so you're okay." Renjun sighed and rested his back by the closet. "Why are you here?" 

"Your brother took us here to eat lunch then we would go back to the station." Jeno explained this time. "We didn't know you two were related." The brunette then added and sat down by the edge of his bed. "Don't worry, he doesn't know anything about you." 

"For now." Renjun ran a hand through his hair. "Did you go to report your dad?" He asked Jaemin who nodded. "Tell Kun to come tomorrow night. Tell him to bring others cops. You might see him in jail sooner than you expected." 

"He's gonna be there?" Jaemin asked, his eyes widening slightly. 

"I got my next job." Renjun kept the eye contact with him. He took out a gun from his jacket and started playing with it. He knew the two flinched even if he didn't see them. "He'll be there because he wants to see if I will be able to kill you because I couldn't kill his wife last time. You will need to act tomorrow. Pretend you don't know anything and stay away until we have the race. You two know the road right? The one from the mountain?" 

"Yeah." Jeno replied shortly. 

"Then it's good." Renjun took a deep breath. He always hoped he won't ever race on that mountain, but his destiny was special. He hoped that nothing will be the same like that night he had the car crash. "We will take the right path after we enter the forest. That way we can stop and also go back to racing without causing suspicions." 

"What do you mean stop?" Jaemin asked and frowned in confusion. 

"I need to give you something but I will only receive it tomorrow. It's something that might help you get that psychopath in jail." Renjun pushed himself from the closet and opened the door again. "Go downstairs. Kun doesn't like to wait." He then told the two. 

Jeno left first, his footsteps being heard in the staircase, but Jaemin stopped right before stepping out of there. "What will you do after the race?" The taller asked and tried not to look at Renjun's covered arms. 

"You already know the answer." 

Renjun slightly pushed him out and then closed the door.

_______________________

Kun drove the two back to the police station at three in the afternoon. It was warm outside and the sun was shining above their heads, but Jaemin couldn't enjoy that nice looking day. They followed the detective back inside the office and after they sat down at the desk, he started asking questions again. The raven haired never imagined staying so much inside a police station, but this case would be a big one. 

"If you know any other information that could be good as evidence please tell me." Kun said after he poured in a cup some black coffee. He looked tired, which made Jaemin feel a bit bad for him. If only he knew more. 

"There will be a race tomorrow." Jeno suddenly said. "On the mountain, somewhere around midnight. We'll participate too and I know my dad and his are business partners for years and I'm pretty sure they will have a racer too." The brunette glanced at Jaemin who already knew who he was thinking about. Renjun. 

"Right. He will surely do business tomorrow night." Jaemin added as well. 

"How can you be so sure?" Kun place the cup on the desk and crossed his arms over his chest. One of his brows furrowed as he stared from Jaemin to Jeno. 

"We've been racing since sixteen and if there was held a legal race, my dad would be there because it would be safer to do business in my opinion. Sadly we kind of found out about this a bit too late and..." 

"It's not too late. The fact that you found out now it's really good. We can prevent some other stuff that may destroy this city. We just need proof." 

Jaemin bit his lower lip. He will get proof tomorrow from Renjun, but just the thought that if that moment came, saving the blonde male would be impossible. He knew that if he received the info, Renjun would die in the next few minutes and his promise to save him would be broken. 

"You should come." The raven haired male suddenly said and locked eyes with Kun. "Your brother will race too. You might want to see him. He's the best in the field." 

"I heard that too." The detective chuckled. "Why did you lie that you didn't know him? I know you went to him earlier at my house." 

Hearing that made Jeno and Jaemin look at each other. Of course a detective wouldn't be that stupid to believe obvious lies like the one they told him. But they couldn't tell that man anything about his brother yet, because that was for his own good.        

"I guess we were scared that you would find out that we race too and that we are a bad influence to him." Jeno lied and chuckled, but this time the lie was believable. "Do you want to know more information about our parents?" 

"No, I heard enough for the day." Kun suddenly stood up and went to the door. He opened it and waited for the two guy to exit the office. "See you tomorrow night then." 

"Yeah." Jaemin faked a smile before he followed Jeno out of the police station.