New York Part 2

GABRIELLAS POV

I was walking around New York, the court case was in and hour, right now i'm in time square, it's my favoriet place in New York! i've done so many cool things today! and i've got a missed call from Troy, i know that i made the right desision of not telling anyone, i didn't want anyone being worried about me, especially Troy, plus, i'll be back some tomorrow, i was staying the night at the NC hotel. I felt my phone ring again, it was Troy so i didn't answer, i sighed and put my phone back into my pocket and continued to walk around.

TROYS POV

"crap!" she didn't pick up again, i continued to walk around time square, Gabby always said that is her favoriet place in New York so i thought that she'd be here, i looked around to see if i could spot a curly haired brunet but i couldn't see any. I sighed and continued to look for her. When i saw someone raise their hand.

GABRIELLAS POV

I looked at my watch, i should start making a move, so i tried to hail a cab, i raised my hand and the car stopped, i was about to go in when i heard "GABRIELLA!" i looked behind me to see Troy "Troy?" what the hell was he doing here? he ran towards me and pulled me into his arms "oh god!" he held me tight and then pulled back "what the hell are you doing here?!" i shrugged "a little vacation?" he rolled his eyes "Gabby, were going to Hawai" i shrugged "i missed New York" he sighed and grabbed my hands "ok,  but next time just tell me, i was so worried about you" i didn't look at him "Hey lady! are you going to get in or what?!" i looked at the cab driver, oh my god! the court case! i looked at Troy "why don't we meet here in 2 hours?" he shook his head "what? no! your not running away again" i looked at my watch, crap! im going to be late "Troy, i've got some things to do!" he nodded "fine! but two hours!" i nodded and kissed his quickly and went back into the cab "to the law building!" and we drove off.

TROYS POV

"Ok, what to do, what to do?" wait, did she say Law building?

GABRIELLAS POV

"thank you" i payed the cab driver and and got out, i grabbed my bag and walked through the door, i sat down on the bench next to a lawyer, when the door swung open, "oh my god" there he was, my dad in handcuffs, i hadn't seen him in such a long time, i started to sweat, he looked at me and smirked "hello Gabby" 

TROYS POV

I went on my phone and surched up Law Building New York, "court? why would she be at court?" then it hit me, she went to New York without telling anyone and she's in court, this has to do with her dad. I grabbed the nearest Taxi "law building please" the man nodded and we left.

GABRIELLAS POV

I was sitting down while the judge was speaking, but i wasn't listening to a word he was saying, my mind was somewhere else, i was in the middle of my thoughts when suddenly the door burst open "Troy?" what the hell was here doing here "Gabriella?" the judge his his hammer "please! this is a private case!" i looked at the judge "no, he's with me" Troy came over and sat behind me, "ok, so let's continue" i looked behind me at Troy "what are you doing here?" i whispered "i could ask you the same thing!" i rolled my eyes "Ms. Montez!" i turned around "yes, you honer?" i felt my hart beat "your mum was killed in a car accadent correct?" i nodded "and after your father died he began to drink correct?" i nodded "and during this time did your father harm you in any way?" i went quiet and looked at my dad, he had a look that could control me "Ms Montez?" i looked at the judge, then i felt someone grab my hand, i turned around and looked at Troy "you can do this" i nodded and turned around again "yes he did" i saw the fire in my dad's eyes, then his laywer stood up "your honer, does Ms, Montez have any proof?" the judge looked at me "do you Ms, Montez?" i stood up and rolled my sleave up , there was a white scar across my wrist "he did this with a broken wine bottle" he judge nodded "continue" i took a deep breath "i forgot to do the dished and he got mad" i pulled my hair back, there was another scar across the back of my neck "he did this with a knife when i didn't do what i was told" my dad stood up "your honer! she dosen't have any proof that i did that, she could have equally done that to herself" i cringed at the sound of his voice, "SILANCE!" the judge slammed his hammer on the table "we will continue this tomorrow" he slammed his hammer again and i walked out the building when Troy came up behind me "How could you not tell me about this!?" i kept on walking "Gabriella!" he grabbed my hand and i turned around "Gabby, why didn't you tell me?" i sighed "i didn't think you had to know" he rolled his eyes "well, a little heads up would have been nice!" i sighed "im sorry, but this has nothing to do with you so i didn't want to drag you in" he shook his head "Gabriella, don't you remember a few months ago we were fighting about the same thing?! you not telling me things that i should know about!" i crossed my arms "Troy, i can take care of myself!" i nodded "i know you can but flying to New York, going to a law case and not telling me about it is unacceptable! i rolled my eyes "your starting to sound like a dad" he grabbed my hands "Gabby, were in this together, i told you that i'd be by your side no matter what" i nodded "so are we ok?" i  smiled "yeah, were ok" he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight "im so sorry i didn't tell you" we pulled back and she brushed some hair out of my face "it's ok" he leaned in and kissed me, i kissed him back,i leaned my forehead on his "i can't belive that you followed me to new york" he laughed "i know, i can't bealive it either" i yawned and looked at my watch, it was almost midnight "you look tired, we should find a hotel" i smiled "i've already got one" he nodded and grabbed my hand and we went to the hotel.