Rules

NO POV

After Gabriella finished writing in her diary she was called down to have lunch. When she walked into the kitchen there was Lucile setting the table, Jack was trying to get a sneak taste of the sauce and Troy was just sitting  in a chair doing nothing "Gabby, i hope your hungry" Lucile said as she set some plates down "yeah, i guess" Gabriella sat down "what are you looking at" Troy asked roughly "i wasn't looking at anything" Gabriella said as she turned her head to look at him "there you go! starring again! are you obssesed with me or something?!" Troy snapped "Troy! be nice" Jack sat next to Troy and Lucile next to Gabriella. "so, GABBY, what did your dad do to get into jail?" Troy asked as he took a bite of his meat "Troy!!! what a disrespectful question!" "no Lucile, its fine, my dad was drunk one night and he hit someone with a car" Gabriella said, she knew that she was lying but it was for the best. "hmm, interesting, and your mum?" "Troy! stop!" "no Lucile, its fine, he's curious, my mum died 4 years ago, she was in a car accedent" Gabriella took a sip of water "well accedents happen" Troy said smirking  Gabriella nodded. 

1 HOUR LATER

Lunch was finished and Gabriella went up stairs to go to her room "hey!" she turned around to see Troy at the end of the hall "can i help you?" Gabriella asked crossing her arms "well, since you will be living here i have some rules, 1) NEVER enter my room  2) never speak to me outside of the house, no scratch that, NEVER speak to me  3) if you need to use the bathroom go downstairs   4) you do as i say  and 5) accept that you will never, and when i say never i mean never, be apart of this family" Troy smirked "fine, but you will have to accept some of MY rules, 1) never enter my room   2) never touch my things  3) i will use the bathroom up here so ALWAYS knock and 4) don't tell me what to do" after that Gabriella went into her room and closed the door.

HOURS LATER

They just finished having dinner, it was a less aquard then lunch but there was no talking exept Jack, who talked about his day at work. Gabriella was brushing her long hair in the bathroom, she had already brushed her teeth and changed into her pj's

when the door opened "TROY" Gabriella screamed Troy covered his eyes "i don't want to be blinded are you wearing something???" Gabriella rolled her eyes "yes relax i am wearing something", Troy uncovered his eyes "well, not much of something but w...

when the door opened "TROY" Gabriella screamed Troy covered his eyes "i don't want to be blinded are you wearing something???" Gabriella rolled her eyes "yes relax i am wearing something", Troy uncovered his eyes "well, not much of something but whatever, what did i tell you??? if you want to use the bathroom use the one downsairs!" Troy exclamied "and what did I tell you? always knock" Gabriella went into her room.