Christmas

GABRIELLA POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck "hmmm" i giggled "why is there a dog in my room?" i opened my eyes to see Troy sitting next to me "i am not a dog!" i laughed "morning wildcat, happy christmas eve" he lied down next to me "happy christmas eve" i snuggled deeper into his chest i felt him kiss my head and i smiled "we should go downstairs" i groaned "do we have to?" i felt him nod, i got up, he was already dressed, i went into my walk in closet to pick out my outfit, i took out a green wool dress and put it on, i put my long curles into a ponitail "ok, lets go downs stairs"

9 HOURS LATER

I was in my room getting ready for the Alberqurque Christmas party, it wasn't such a formal event but i still wanted to look nice, so i decided to wear 

I let my curles down, they reached the belt, i applied some make up and wore some knee high boots with heal, i went downstairs, Troy looked so handsome, he was wearing a white shirt that brought out the deep blue in his eyes, jeans and a coat "wow...

I let my curles down, they reached the belt, i applied some make up and wore some knee high boots with heal, i went downstairs, Troy looked so handsome, he was wearing a white shirt that brought out the deep blue in his eyes, jeans and a coat "wow, Gabby, you look.....amazing" i giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck "you don't look to bad yourself" he wrapped his arm around my waist "oh really?" i nodded and we kissed, he pulled me closer, now it was a passionate deep kiss, i felt his toung enter my mouth, he tangeled his hand in my hair "you two are gross!" we pulled apart to see Lucile and Jack at the door, we blushed "Jack! leave them alone" she hit his arm "don't worry you two, continue!" i looked at Troy "actually, i think we're fine" we all got into the car, i leaned my head on Troy's shoulder and he grabbed my hand. 10 mins later we arrived, we got out of the car, it was full of people and kids playing "so. what do you think?" i looked at Troy "its amazing!" suddenly i see an afro "hey, isn't that Chads hair?" Troy nodded "yeah! lets go and say hi!" we walked over, "hey guy's!" we all said hi, the whole gang was there the girls started talking so i went with the guy's "so, Troy, what are you getting Gabby for christmas?" i looked at Chad "im not telling" Chad rolled his eyes "come on dude! its us!" Zeke and Chad nodded "yeah! and that's exacly why im not telling you guy's!" they rolled his eyes "fine, but im amazing at keeping secrets, like Zeke dosen't know that im getting him a new basket ball" i rolled my eyes "dude! im right here!" Chad looked next to him "oh Zeke! when did you arrive? we were just talking about...um..dolphins!" Zeke rolled his eyes "i've been here the entire time! anyways, thanks for the new ball!" Chad smiled "do problem dude!" i walked over to the girls and wrapped my arms around Gabby "hey babe!" i smiled "hi"

1 HOUR LATER

The party was fun, now we were all on the dancing floor dancing to micheal buble christmas specials, i spun Gabriella around and dipped her, she laughed, then a slow song came on, i wrapped my arm around her waist and took her hand, "Troy?" she wrapped her arm around my neck and "yeah?" she leaned her head on my neck "nothing" i smiled and pulled her closer, if that was even possible, i smelled her hair, i loved her scent, and that was the moment, when time stopped, everything went quite, it was just me with my girlfriend in my arms, and that's the moment when i realised, i was madly in love with Gabriella Montez.

GABRIELLA POV

3 HOURS LATER

We just arrived home from the party, the Boltons have a Christmas eve tradition that they want me to take part in "ok, so we will change into comfty clothes and be down here in 10 mins" we all nodded and went upstairs, i changed into one of Troys sweatshirts and some black leggings, oi went downstairs, Jack was sitting on the coutch and Troy was sitting in a big chair, i walked over to him and sat on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me then Lucile walked in with a tray full of hot chocolate and cookies, she placed the tray on the table and sat next to Jack "ok, now that we're all ready, let christmas eve beggin! we will first all recive a gift!" Lucile gave a gift wrapped box to Jack "thank you honey" he gave her a peck on the lips "Get a room!" i laughed at Troy's comment, Jack opened the box "oh Luce, the trainers!" he lifted up a pair of white and red trainers "thank you honey!" they kissed again "ok, next is mum" Troy handed Lucile a box "oh Troy! my favoriet perfume! where did you find it! he smirked "im not telling" we all laughed "ok, next is Troy" Jack passed Troy a long box, he unwrapped it "new weights! awsome thanks dad!" i looked up at him "ok, now Gabby, this is from me and Jack" i smiled, she handded me an envolope, i opened it and read it, i had tears in my eyes, was this real, i looked at them "you want to adopt me?"....... i would like to thank thatgirl1123456 for commenting on almoast every chapter, your somments make me sooo happy, so thank you, and if you have any ideas, dont hesitate to tell me xxx

OHHHHH DRAMAAAAA COMMENTS PLEASEEEEEE