Broken

GABRIELLA POV

The next day i woke up to the sound of my alarm. "ughhhh" i got out of bed and put on, a black dress with a mini jean jacket, and my hair in a ponytail, then i went down stairs for breakfast. Troy was sitting at the counter drinking coffee with dark circle's around his eyes, Lucile shook her head "see, that's what happens when you stay up until 1:30 watching friends" i moaned and Troy handed me a cup of coffee. After breakfast we went to school, i like the rides to school, i always spend them looking out the window, it calms me. Once we arrived to school we went our seperate ways, i met up with my friends and Troy with his.

BRITNEY POV

I noticed something about that Gabriella girl, she always carry's around that stupid diary, "Clair, i have an idea, i bet Montez's diary is full of secrets" i explanes the rest of the plan. Clair, my friends walked down the hallways and "accedently" bumped into Gabriella knocking all her book's down "oh my god i am so sorry, Gabriella" as she picked up the books, she grabbed her diary and slipped it into her bag, and she gave the rest of the books back to her "it's fine Clair" a few mins later Clair came to me and gave me the diary "good job!" and i began to read it "what!?!"

GABRIELLA POV

AT LUNCH

I was walking to lunch when i couldn't stop noticing people staring at me, or looking at me with guilt, then a girl came up to me "im so sorry, no one should go through what you went through" i was so confused "what?" then she walked away, i walked into the cafeteria and it went silent, all eyes were on me Taylor and Sharpay walked up to me and hugged me "im so sorry, i had no idea" i looked over at Troy, guilt was all over his face, everyone was whispering , what the hell was going on! then another girl walked up to me "im so sorry about what your dad did to you" i went pale, the wouldn't the whole cafeteria was quiet a d looking at me, i began to breath heavily, Troy wouldn't make eye contact with me. He told everyone, i couldn't belive him! i stormed out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom, i locked myself in a stall and started to cry "Gabby?" it was Sharpay "go away" she knocked on my stall, i unlocked it, i crawled into her arms and cried "why didn't you tell me?" "i was ashamed, i didn't tell anyone at first then Troy read my diary and we talked about it, he promised me that he wouldn't tell anyone?! and then he tells the whole school!" i she put some hair behind my ear "oh sweetie" she huggedme, we stayed there for about 10 mins then we went back to lunch, when i saw Troy i glared at him, i was furious....

TROY POV

I can't belive what happened, how did the school find out, everyone was calling Gabby names, and i was sick of it, then i got an idea, i stood on the table "HEY!!!!! (everyone looked at me) I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT GABRIELLA, CALLING HER NAMES, BULLING HER, BUT IMAGINE IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOUS, AN ABUSIVE FATHER IN JAIL, A DEAD MOTHER, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS NEWS GOT OUT, I DEFINITLY DIDN'T SAY A WORD, BUT WHOEVER DID SHOULD COME UP AND APOLIGISE, THIS SCHOOL HAS A HABIT OF JUGGING PEOPLE AT FIRST SIGHT, OR WHO THEIR PARENTS ARE, OR HOW THEY WERE RAISED, WE DON'T LOOK INSIDE OF PEOPLE, AND THAT'S WHAT YOUR DOING TO GABRIELLA, I CAN TELL YOU, SHE IS AN AMAZING GIRL, FUN, KIND, FUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT, WHAT HAPPENED TO GABRIEALLA IS IN HER PAST, A CRAPPY PAST, BUT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE HER A CRAPPY FUCHER TOO? I'VE SAID ALL I WANTED TO" i sat back down, the whole cafeteria was quiet, i was very proud of me speech.

GABRIELLA POV

OH MY GOD, i can't belive he just did that! i mean, wow, "i can't belive he did that!" Sharpay looked at me "i know!" i was amazed.

AFTER SCHOOL

Troy was waiting for me in his car, i sat down "hi" "hi" there was an awkward silence "are you going to drive?" "oh! um yeah" he stared to drive "so you really didn't tell anyone?" he smiled "of course, i promised i wouldn't" "that speech, was amazing" "really?" i nodded "i never thought someone would do something like that for me" he grabbed my hand "i hated seeing you hurt, i just spoke the truth" i smiled, "i thought you told everyone, i felt...broken" he squised my hand "i would never break you" i grinned "oh, and i've got something for you" he held out my diary "oh my god! that explains everything!" he nodded. We arrived home, "mum! dad! were home!" Lucile came out of the kitchen "hi! how was your day?" i smiled at Troy "amazing" i went up to my room and got out my diary...

Dear Diary,

Today was a wierd day, but i enjoyed it, the whole school knows about me and my dad now, but Troy confronted them, and when he did i felt amazing, i learned something about myself today that i think i knew all along, i like Troy Bolton

xoxo Gabby