Happy Thanks Giving

TROY POV

Ahhhhh, it's nice to not to wake up to an alarm, i looked at my phone, wait, it's thanks giving! i got out of bed, got dressed and went down stairs, Gabby and mum were making cookies "morning" "morning Troy" i went over and ate some cookie dough "mmm, chocolate chip, my favorite!" Gabby smacked my hand "yeah and that's why we are banning you from the kitchen, you'l eat everything!" i put my hands up in defence "i surrender, just put down the spatula" she laughed "Troy, hunny, i hope you plan on wearing something besides a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt for thanks giving" i rolled my eyes "yess mum!" i went outside and saw my dad playing basketball "hey dad! happy thanks giving" he threw the ball to me "happy thanks giving son" we played a little and then i went inside, "Troy!" i turned around "yes mum?" "listen, talk to Gabby, it must be hard for her around the holidays, you know, without her mum" i nodded, i i didn't even think about that, she was sitting down on the couch watching something i sat down next to her "hey Gabs" she looked at me "hey wildcat" she was watching cartoons "sooo, how are you?" she kept her eyes on the TV "im fine" i took the remote and turned it off, she looked at me "Gabs, i know that this is a hard time for you, and i just wanted to let you know that im here for you" she smiled "Troy, holidays dont really affect me that much" i sighed "ok, buti want you to know that if you want to talk, about anything, you can always come to me" she smiled "thanks". 

THANKS GIVING DINNER

After we all got dressed we went downstairs, i was wearing a white shirt with jeans and a black suit jacket, i looked at Gabriella, she was gorgeous with her black halter dress, the way it reaveled skin and hugged her curves, my breath was taken away. We were all sat around the table that was covered with delicious food when Gabby stood up with her class "i would like to make a speech, in these past 4 years i've never really found something i was thankful for, my mum was dead, my dad was an idiot, but this year, i finally have something, and thats because of all of you, i am thankful for the way you took me in, the way you treat me like your own, but most imporantly, im thankful that now i have a real family, cheers" we all ckinked our glasses "oh Gabby, that was wonderful" my mum was whipping her tears. After we had a long dinner i walked over to Gabby "hey, can you come with me? i want to show you something" she nodded "MUM, DAD, ME AND GABBY ARE GOING OUT FOR A BIT!" we got into my car and started to drive "Troy, where are we going?" "its a surprise" 20 mis later we arrived, here we are, we got out of the car "oh Troy" i smiled "it's beautiful, how did you find it" it was a view of all of Alberqurque, "one day i wanted to be along and think and i found this place, so if you ever want to think abut life or take a quick breather, you can use it too" she turned to me and smiled "so, it's our place?" i walked closer to her "ours and ours only" i looked into her sweet chocolate eyes she took a step closer, i placed my hands on her hip, she slid her hands up my chest, i leaned in, i could feel her breathing, my heart pounding, was it going to happen? i leaned closer, our noses were touching, then our lips found their way to each other, im kissed her, i pulled her hips closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck, it felt magical like a dream, our kiss became more passionate, i put my hand into her silky hair and pulled her head closer to mine, our toungs met, it was amazing i pulled her as close as possible, my hand still in her hair and the other on her waist, i felt her playing with my hair, our toungs were hugging each other 2 mins later we both needed air, we pulled away, i leaned my forhead on hers "wow" was all she could say, i laughed "you can say that again" she walked out of my embrace and walked to the car "we should go home, Jake and Lucile are probably worried about us" what? we just had a mind blowing kiss and she talks about my parents!? something can't be right!, we got in the car and began to drive home, she didn't say a word, did i ruin our friendship? did she not like me? was the kiss bad? am i a bad kisser!? all these thoughts were running through my head. When we arrived home, Gabby went straight to her room, we didn't talk for the rest of the night.

OMG THEY KISSED PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE IF YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY!!!!