The Sleepover

GABRIELLAS POV 

AT THE GIRLS HOUSE

I was blowing on my navy blue nails "Shar, you did an amazing job!" she stopped painting Taylors nails and looked at me "thanks Gabs!" we had been doing makeup, nails and facils "guy's why dont we order pizza and watch the notebook!?" we all squealed "yesss, i'll order!" Taylor grabbed the phone and began to call when i felt my phone vibrate, i got a message

missing you XXXX T

i smiled, and wrote - u 2 wildcat xxxx

i put down my phone and looked for the movie, when i found it, we started watching it when the pizza came.

2:30 IN THE MORNING

We were all sleeping when i heard something, i sat up and shook Taylor ans Sharpay "Tay! Shar!" they sat up and looked at me with angry faces "what the hell do you want?! it like 2 in the morning!" i rolled my eyes "i think i heard something downstairs, we all stood up and quietly walked out of the room, "did you hear that?!" sharpay whispered, there were foot step coming from downstairs "wait, let me get my phone to call 911" Taylor went back inside and came out a few seconds later "guy's! where are the phones!?" "there in the room on the table "she shook her head "no their not! someone must have taken them" wee all held on to each others arm "hang on, im going to turn on the light" she tried to turn it on, but it didnt work, none of the lights did "crap! they must have switched off the electricity" i grabbed a touch that was on the table next to me and turned it on, we began to walk, when he heard more footsteps, my eyes began to water, i wanted to get out! then we heard the sound of knifes dropping "ahhh!" we signaled  for Sharpay to be quiet, we creeped downstairs  "now, we have to get to the frond door so that we can get out, we'll run to your neighbours house and call 911, but not 1 sound, understand" Sharpay and Taylor nodded, we all held hands and began to walk downstairs "achoo!" we glared at Sharpay "sorry, i sneez when im scared" i rolled my eyes, we continued to walk downstairs, we heard pots and pans banning and then the fridge opening, "whoever is here, that person's hungry!" i was terrified i felt a tear roll down my face, once we were downstairs we had to go to the front door, Sharpay's house is huge and it just so happens that her room is the furthest away from the door! great! we started walking when i felt a hand run through my hair, i froze "guy's did one of you touch my hair" the shook their head, then i felt someone grab me "AHHHHHH!!!!" I dropped the tough and began to hit the person, but he or she was too strong, i heard the other girls screaming too i kicked and hit as hard as i could "LET ME GO!!! PLEASE!!!" I was crying, my face felt hot and my hart was pounding when i head the person say "shhhhhh" i felt him take me into a room, i didnt know which one though "please! you can hurt me but not the other girls, please!" i was crying so hard i was shaking when i felt two arms around me, i was so confused, the person hugged me and held me against his chest "shhhhhh, it's ok, im sorry" what the hell? id reconised that voice anywhere i looked up "Troy?" 

EARLIER THAT DAY

TROY POV

I was on the phone talking to Chad and Zeke we had orginassed a sleepover at Zeke's place for the weekend, since Gabriella and Taylor were staying at Sharpays house also for the weekend, i packed my things and went over.

1 HOUR LATER

We were all sitting on the couch talking "so Troy, how are things going with you and lover girl?" i rolled my eyes "great actually, what about you and Taylor?" he smiled "good, really good, but hey! it's Zeke who's dating the drama queen" Zeke rolled his eyes "guy's Sharpays not a drama queen! and thanks for asking, we are going great" we played some video games for a while when i got an idea "hey guy's! i have a great idea" they all stopped playing and looked at me "what if we play the all time best prank on the girls" they nodded "yeah! awsome idea dude!" we high fived "yeah! but lets order pizza first" we all laughed and chad picked up the phone to order.

PRESENT

GABRIELLA POV

He pulled me back into his chest "im so sorry" he pulled out a flashlight light and turned it on, he pulled off his black mask and i gasped, "what?!" she took out his walky talky "wildcat to army, wildcat army, surrender, over" "afro to wildcat, we have all surrendered, the girls are scared, over" i looked at him "it was you? why would you do that?" he looked at me guilty "im sorry Gabriella, it was supposed to be a prank and we also wanted to see how you girls would react if someone did try to take you" i crawled into his arms and cried into his chest while he ran his fingers though my hair "Im so sorry baby" he held me tighter "i was so scared, im just relived that no one is hurt" i looked into his eyes and he wipped a tear "im so sorry, i didn't want it to get this far" i sniffiled "well how far you think it would go?" she shrugged well....not this far" i whipped another one of my tears, he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me lightly "i wouldn't let anyone hurt you, and i known that this prank was an ass move and for that, im really sorry" i sighed and hugged him "it's ok, just never do that again" he nodded and kissed him "we should go and see if Tay and Shar to see is they are ok" i stood up and walked downstairs "Tay, Shar?" they both run up to me and we hug "those stupid boys!" the boys appoligised and we went to bed, since us girls were still scared we slept with our boyfriends. I was in bed and Troy was spooning me, he kissed my head "goodnight Gabby" i turned over and layed my head on his chest "there was a point where i thought you were my dad" i felt him pull me closer "i would never hurt you Gabriella" we looked into each others eyes, "i know you wouldn't" i brushed some of his hair out of his face and he smiled, i leaned closer and kissed him, he kissed me back sweetly "HEY! lovebirds! people are trying to sleep!" i laughed "sorry Shar" i snuggled up to Troy and we went to sleep.

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF SUGGESTION??