Reach For Fam[ily]♥

Chapter 12

Reach For Fam[ily]♥

                As you slowly inched up the door, you covered your mouth in fear. Daniel mentioned Camille coming over at 6 to work on somethings. Giving that precise time along with knowing you'd be home, it wouldn't make sense for him to cheat... But still... Why were they in here? And together? Your emotions were mixed between anger, fright, jealously and disappointment. Their voices became louder, the closer you proceeded on. You placed your hand against the door and slowly pushed the door back. Deep down inside, you trusted Daniel. You wanted to trust Camille but couldn't... Your gut wouldn't allow you. Something about 'ole girl just seemed a bit off... Especially since that look she gave you one day whenever Daniel dropped off a bag to her. Mhm... You peeped your head inside and saw Daniel sitting on the couch in your room. He was laughing a bit. Where was Camille though? Suddenly, she came out of your closet holding one of your Versace dresses. "[Yn] has a great sense of style! I must say," she examined the dress, putting it against her body and strutting a bit. *BARK! BARK!* Champ went up to her and began barking, rudely. Daniel stood up, "I'm sorry Camille. He hasn't gotten use to you yet..." Daniel moved Champ and told him to stay in his bed. Seemed harmless... But it felt so strange seeing another female in your bedroom. This was your sanctuary. Some of your best memories were made here, not including the butt-naked sex that took place lol. Champ must have smelled you. He instantly got up and run over to the door. Completely disobeying Daniels orders. Daniel sat up, "CHAMP!!!" He came up to you, spinning in circles. "Baby!!!" You picked him up and pet him. Daniel and Camille, by now, must have figured out that you were home. They both watched as you entered the bedroom. Camille, still holding onto your dress, awkwardly stood there watching you fondle Champ. Daniel was a bit nervous, recalling the last time Camille came over that you blew up about it. You both had a talk about how you'd do better but he still didn't know how you'd take this... He didn't think too much of allowing Camille to see his closet but now that you were here, he had certainly rethought that lol. You placed Champ down. He stood by your legs, not moving at all. Champ didn't know who this broad was standing in his mommy's room. Even a dog, yes a dog, had the sense to know that she didn't belong. Daniel looked at Camille, then at you. He got up and walked over to you. "Hey baby." "Hey." Yes, you were mad, no scratch that, YOU WERE LIVID!!!!!! But, you refused to depict that. You had an amazing day and refused to make a big scene about this right now. Seeing you get mad would give that bitch so much satisfaction. A talk later on was in the making, for sure. But for now, you put your big girl heels on and decided to walk away from this mess. Trust and believe, you were very disgusted by this but you showed the complete opposite on the outside. You played it cool, trying your best to not make a scene. Last thing you needed was to be on bad terms with Daniel right now. He stood before you, making this look with his eyes. This look of worry screamed through to you. He gently pulled you into his chest. His soft lips moved towards your face. The kiss was dry. I mean his lips were always perfect; soft and moist lol... But usually whenever you'd kiss, it gave you life. But right now, it felt dead asf... Camille frowned in jealously, seeing Daniel show you such affection. He cuffed your face with his soft hands, "How was your day beautiful?" "Good." Your one word answer terrified him to death. He just stared as you walked past him. This felt so uncomfortable. Camille smiled, trying to make this encounter less awkward. "I umm, I was just admiring your clothes..." You shook your head, "It's fine. Go ahead." Champ stood beside you, barking right at Camille's face. **In your head** "Good boy Champ!" Daniel walked up to you both, "Yeah... We had a few things to cover today. Then I offered to show Camille the closet." You faked a smile, he could see you trying to keep your composure, "Its okay Daniel. I'll leave you to tend to your business. I'll go see Roxanne." He frowned, slightly. "It's fine. You can stay baby.'' "No no, I don't want to be a distraction!" Now lets be honest here, the last thing you wanted to do was leave the two of them alone, AGAIN! But honestly, you couldn't stand spending another second in her presence. She irked you... You turned away and placed your things on the shelve in your room. Daniel walked behind you, standing in the corner of your room. "You can stay mama, its fine..." "No no, I... I don't mind." He sucked his lip for a second, "You good?" "Yeah." Camille stood there, watching the two of you talk. When she heard you mention that you wanted to leave, it gave her so much satisfaction... After placing your things down, your walked past her again, "Bye." "Bye [Yn]. Nice seeing you again." Daniel stood by her, "I'm gonna walk her out, I'll be back." She nodded. Once the door shut behind you and Daniel, Champ stood there watching her. He barked again. "Shut the fuck up, you stupid ass dog..." He barked again and again... She rolled her eyes, then walked back into the closet. Champ followed her, keeping watch. While looking through your things, she smiled and said, "It'll be nice sharing a closet with you Daniel.. Aha.." ~Meanwhile in the livingroom~ "Hey," he tugged your arm and made you face him, "Are you sure its fine? I didn't even think about that," he ran his hand across his face in frustration, "I'm sorry baby." "I know your intentions weren't bad. Even since I met you, you always been proud of that closet of yours. Ahaa." He knew you well enough to know that something wasn't right. "Hahaha, yeah..." You wrapped your arms around him, "Go ahead..." He stuck his lips out for a kiss. "I love you. See you when I get back." "Alright..." Daniel felt horrible about this... What made him feel even worse was seeing you try and act like it didn't effect you... Damn. He watched you walk out, shutting the door behind you. Dan stood there, scratching his head, "What was I thinking..."