Back At The Office

Chapter 9

Back At The Office

                It was silent in the bedroom. On the way home, you explained everything to him. Of course, he told you not to worry about it and just pray. But c'mon let's be honest, that was easier said than done! After a shower, you stepped out the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed as you slipped on some panties. His fingers went up and down your back. By now, you'd learn that he was a very, very affectionate person. No matter what, he had no issue when it came to comforting you. Shid, he didn't even realize how affectionate he was because it was natural for him. Just another reason why you loved him. At this moment though, you felt numb. Hardly noticed what he was doing to you. It seemed like that same train of thoughts kept circling around in your mind. One cable cart of worry following another. The front of the train was of course your lack of faith and self-doubt. Following that was obviously your parents. After that came Mrs. Prescott. The caboose was Camille and any other random thing. Yeah, that bitch Camille was at the very back of the train. As if her stupid ass had the privilege of being in the front lol... "Baby... talk to me please." Your silence killed him. Slowly, you turned around and met his brown eyes filled with worry. "Come here." You started crying silently. Damn, your life was a goddamn mess right now... Couldn't hold it in anymore. All things have to come out, eventually. Suddenly, an image of his parents from earlier flashed in your head. Rage came about next. You stood up and took deep breathes. "Whats the problem," he sat up on the bed. "Must be nice huh?" "What are you talking about?" "You get everything you want... Including the perfect family." His face furned to the side, 0 to 100, "Are you fuckin serious right now [Yn]?" "YES! I'M BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW DANIEL! I HATE HOW PERFECT THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN FOR YOU!" He was so mad that he let a chuckle out. You watched as he stood up and got in your face. "Your ignorance amazes me. How dare you stand there and assume that?" "BECAUSE ITS TRUE DANIEL! THAT'S WHY... I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM FIGHT OR HAVE ISSUES! THAT'S WHY WHEN YOU TRY TO TELL ME ABOUT MY PAR..." He stopped you, "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN MY LIFE?" You were crying at this point, "T-two and a half-years..." "HOW THE FUCK YOU ASSUME FROM SUCH A SHORT ASS PERIOD OF TIME THAT THINGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PERFECT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF IT! " He was right. Very right at that. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING [YN]... STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS! TRULY, I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR PARENTS BUT I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SEAT BEFORE.." He stopped yelling now, "I know what you're feeling... Don't let my parents fool you. They got issues too baby. Its this thing called strength; it fools people because you don't show them what's going on in the inside. You see what I'm saying," you nodded, "You gotta see that they know how to deal with their issues at the right time. They'd never hash things out in front of you. Its not a front or being fake, its called strength. The ability to smile in your toughest times. I'm tryna tell you, growing up I had to fake a lot of smiles. Overtime those smiles became more genuine because I learned how to put those things aside and trust God." All you could do was nod. You never did learn to let things be. It was natural for you to always try and fix things but all things weren't in your place to do so. "They will be fine. If not then take things from there. 'Til then, stop worrying. It's not for you to handle. Got your own shit." "M-my parents... Always said th-that..." "Mhm." He grabbed you and pulled you into his chest. "But Dan.." " 'But' nothin'. Just shut up." "Haha, okay." "Gimme kiss..." "*you pecked them* Thank you. I really wanna take what you said and apply it. I don't know how." "You're learning. It starts tonight though... Focus on something positive." He wiped your face and picked you up before placing you on the bed. "Where's your sketch book, I wanna see some of your work..." Your face instantly lit up and he could see the change in your mood. You were like a little kid coming home from school with a project. "Here it is," you flopped down next to him. The two of you lay side by side as you went over a sketch book from your younger days. You used the same one whenever you'd overhear your parents fighting. "I really love these.." "Thank you." He managed to do something you never could at the time, shift your mind away. Having the same thing on your mind for too long is deadly. You spent a while just laying there. After going over more sketch books, you just talked about the good times. Anything that made you smile, you brought it up. It sure did help. Your entire 2+ years weren't that bad here... It just had its peaks here and there. But everything felt right at the moment. Champ was sleeping peacefully and the most amazing boyfriend was right by your side. Daniel never failed to amaze you. You laid against his chest. "You still want that BJ?" Even though he was half sleep lol, those two letters woke him up. Haha, he tried to front, "I mean if... you wanna... you know..." "Hahaha." You both smiled at each other. His watched as you head disappeared under the sheets. "Ooo shit girl..." Blow job was so good, he started clapping. LMAO! He made you feel better so you just wanted to return the favor, even though you didn't have to...