A Night to Forget

Chapter 24

A Night to Forget

                           *Sorry in advance for typos*

                           You lay on your back as you watched his head move up and down as he gave you oral sex. Within a few minutes, you were extremely sensitive and could hardly keep still. These moments, moments like these, took away all your stress. All you could focus on was letting him take you away, away from it all. Your teeth bit down on your lips as you tried holding in your moans. Without warning, he began fingering you at the same time. By then, you definitely couldn't keep still let alone hold your moans in. "Mhhmmm," he said in confidence, "Let me have it." And by it, he meant the orgasm that was now in full effect. As your legs shook, he continued pleasing you and making sure you got the most out of this one. You exhaled rapidly, trying to catch your breath. "Look at you," he said licking his fingers, "Shaking like crazy ma. Just what I like to see," he was now on top of you. After a few moments, your fast breathing came down and began to settle. His eyes stared beyond yours; they were damn near staring into your soul. (Lol, I'm so extra. Sorry...) He could see the vulnerability within you. Daniel loved you so much, probably more then himself. He just wanted to do everything he could to relax your mind. Easing you helped ease his own self. "You want it," he whispered seductively into your ear before  nibbling on it, "Hmm?" You didn't respond, so he sat up to look at your face. That last orgasm was so strong, you were still gazing off. Seconds later, your delayed nodded 'yes' made him laugh so hard lol. "Damn girl, are you here with me?" "Barely..." He smiled, then kissed your lips. You felt his hands travel up your legs and onto your thighs. He slowly placed himself inside of you, inch by inch. Inch...after inch...after... INCH! (lol) Each stroke was a jab at your stress levels. Whenever you and Daniel first starting dating, he was definitely more experienced than you. But you had to admit, within the past two years of your sex life with each other, you really couldn't make it out unless you had multiple orgasms. Dude was a monster in the bed lol. (I use to wonder if he was a virgin, but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT Y'ALL) His skill level was up there; new shit was going down each time. Even after two years. That's some commitment lol. Anyway, you laid there and let him open you up. He started picking up his pace, causing a lot of noise between the both of you. The sweat from his chest beat down onto yours. Putting in work as always. You loved it when he would take control but at the same time, you loved pleasing him, solely. He stopped after a bit and rolled onto this back. While still laying on his chest, you began grinding on him slowly. Things were getting a bit rough, so you brought it down for a bit. He watched you make love to him, his eyes never leaving your sight. He bit down on his pink, bottom lip while smacking your ass. "You trying not to cum I see Daniel," you said cockily while continuing to ride him. "Stop," he said smirking as his body jerked  back and forth. Once you sat up, you really began making it hard for him. Your body pounced up and down on him. He was really losing it lol. "Ah shit, wait girl," he started laughing. He laughed at your cockiness. Although he was the one who came into the relationship with experience, you nonetheless learned a lot. You learned what he liked and not so much... It was trial and error but by now you understood his needs. And of course, riding was one of his faves. "Aaaaaaahhh! MMMMM!!!" "Yeah [Yn], ride my shit... Just like that." This would continue for minutes on end. He was amazed from your lack of fatigue. Must have been all the aggression coming out. He started fucking you back, causing you both to be even louder. "Come here," he pulled you into his chest while he took over. Your hands were intertwined as you stared into each others eyes. Suddenly, he sat up so that you were in his lap. His big arms caressed you, making you feel so safe. "Daniel..." "Yes baby," he slowed down so he could focus on your words, "I love you." Once eyes filled with concern slowly began to smize at you. He smiled now, "Likewise shawty," he pecked your lips. "I just wanted a night, a night to forget everything. And you're giving me just that," you smiled, playing with his lips using your finger, "I needed this." "I know you did," he picked you up and laid you on your stomach. His lips starting pecking you, inch by inch down your spine. It gave you intense chills. His tongue left no part of you untouched. Or, un-licked lol. He told you to arch your back. After doing so, you felt his tongue again. Then he put himself back inside of you. His hands here tight around your waist now, ready to continue pleasing you. This went on all night long.

                           You felt someone's tongue on your face. At first, you thought you were having a dream. But once you realized you were awake, you got a bit excited. Was Daniel trynna have round 2 this morning lol... Or was it just Champ... You squinted your crusty eyes and saw a bunch of white fur standing over you lol. "Champ..." He barked lowly and continued licking your face, then he licked your hand. "I guess you forgave me and daddy last night. Come here." You sat up and fondled him into your arms. "I love baby boy, I promise. But you know better about that coffee table." Your hands softly stroked his head. "You're getting big baby and its certain things you can't do anymore. Okay? Ready for breakfast?" "He already ate babe," Daniel came in the room holding two plates. "Get down Champ so we can eat. Go head." He obediently sat up and let you put him down on the carpet. Daniel handed you your plate with a kiss and you both said Grace.

End of Chapter 24

A Night to Forget

I had to cut this chapter short. I apologize. I have a lot of to do, as well know Christmas is approaching. So I will be back soon to write longer chapters. Love you ladies, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.