"FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU!"

Chapter 6

"FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU!"

*Hey ladies! I know you've been dying to know what happens next so here's the LAST chapter I am posting until DECEMBER ??, 2014 *its a surprise lol*!!! I am still on break and need more time, I got a lot going on but GREAT things are happening. More to come, love you ladies. enJOY♥*

Sorry for typos!

                What a visit so far this shit turned out to be... You still couldn't wrap your head around the fact that today, you'd be styling Tatianna!!!! OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN NYC, YOU SOMEHOW ENDED UP AT THIS TRAMPS CONDO!!! HOOOOW?!?!!?!!! Oh, and if that wasn't enough... Who you saw right now was the icing on the cake... She made her way into the room and from the look on her face, she didn't look too happy to see you, at all. Samantha slowly approached the two of you. "Stand up [Yn], let's greet Tatianna's friend." You sighed, deeply, then rolled your eyes as you stood up together. "Hello! My name is Professor Prescott! I'm a certified Stylist and part-time Professor from the world renowned Parsons University. I'm being accompanied by one of my best students from Parsons. Her name is [Yn]! She will only be assisting me today." She looked you up and down, then sucked her teeth. "Hi," she said really dry, then she extended her arm to shake Prescott's hand, "I'm Samantha. I'm Tatianna's manager and best friend." You squinted your eyes as she stepped away. Wow... I mean the last thing you recalled was Sam being Jacob's manager and COUSIN!! FAMILY!! BLOOD!! That two-faced bitch definitely stabbed him whenever she invited you and Daniel to "squash" the drama following the Trump Hotel showdown almost two years ago; but, you had no idea she'd take it this far! After that quick meeting, the last image you had of her was when she stormed out of the studio with Jacob. She and Tatianna stared you and Daniel down across the street from the parking before speeding off to only God knows where. You shook your head in disgust after recalling such a horrible memory. "Hey Sammy, come help me move the mirror!" She turned her head, "Coming Tati!" You watched as ran off to her master. This bitch had some fuckin nerve... You both continued standing. The look on Prescott's face was excitement and eagerness. And, well, as for you... The complete opposite. You wanted to get the fuck up outta here. Every minute that passed seemed like an eternity. Prescott continued to noticed your uneasiness. "I know you're probably just nervous but that's okay! You'll get use to these." You faked a smile and continued to keep your compusure. Moments later, you watched as the two of them placed a huge body mirror against the way. After that, Samantha wheeled out a huge rack of clothes while Tatianna brought a huge bin full of shoes out. You weren't impressed lol. That picture of Daniel and Tatianna on the wall gave you the creeps! You hated that thing! It felt like Daniel was staring at you. You stared so hard, you almost thought you saw Daniels lips mouthed 'take me down!' Tatianna came back. "Okay, here we are ladies!!! I've brought out some of my best clothes," she said walking over with Samantha, "On that rack, my finest pieces. Gucci, Louis Vutton, Fendi, Prada, Versace, Chanel and etc!" "Beautiful... Let's have a look [Yn]." Right before you walked over, Samantha brushed your shoulder slightly. "Don't play with me," you mouthed her before you joined Prescott. I swear, some bitches just got so bold whenever they'd have their friend around to save them. You couldn't believe that was the same girl you'd become so close to... Tatianna completely brainwashed her and it was just pitiful to witness. But what didn't make sense was their friendship to begin with... I mean, how did it blossom? Tatianna's delusional ass thought Daniel was still her man, while Samantha still had feelings from whenever he dicked her down. Must have not even been that good because he could hardly recall. You'd think Sam wouldn't like Tatianna either? Hmmm... See there had to be something. A deeper meaning; a deeper root to all of this foolishness. Hopefully it'd reveal itself, and soon! "Take a look at all these beautiful pieces," Prescott looked up and smiled, "Do some of these look familiar?" During lectures, Prescott would usually pull up the hottest looks on her projector. "Yes ma'am.'' Even though these were Tatianna's clothes... No lie they were cute... Betch... YES, BETCH Loll.... Honestly at the end of the day, all you wanted was to pass this assignment. *in your head* "Let's get this over with."