Master Plan In the Works II

Chapter 19

Master Plan In the Works II

                 "Attention Passengers, this is your Co-Pilot speaking on behalf of the Pilot. We have arrived to our destination. Please keep your seat belts on  until the seat belt light turns off. Thank you for flying Private Jetlines today. We hope to see you soon Simmons family and friends. Thank you."  "NIGGA WE MADE IT!" Everyone looked at Daniel and chuckled. He was so goofy... Lol shit. Only reason why he was in such a good mood was because he got a lil cuddy on the plane lol. Mhm. There was a separate part of the private jet that kept the two of you secluded from everyone. Now everyone sat together in the main area. Perry was knocked out. Your parents sat on separate seats. It kinda bothered you because you wanted to see them next to one another, smiling and what not. At this moment you realized that everything wasn't about you. You realized during the end of the flight that your parents had to do what was best for them, not you. It was just really, really hard to accept. Daniel noticed you staring off. He leaned into your ear, "Dick got you worn out huh?" You shifted your eyes over at his, "Hush..." He chuckled, then kissed your cheek. It took him a split second to realize what you were staring at. Dan put those pieces together real quick. "Baby girl, whats on your mind?" "Them." His fingers took hold of your chin, as he turned your face towards his, "Don't overthink things mama, okay? Let them figure things out. We don't know the full story. No idea what they've been up against," you nodded your head, he continued to speak, "Once they figure things out with the home and all, maybe they can work on them." "Yeah..." "Yeah," he pecked your lips twice. His hand brought your head into his chest. Daniel was right, you had to let them handle things. Instead of being selfish and wanting the best outcome for what you wanted, you had to let them do what was best for them. Were you parents being together the best outcome for them, or just you? Things had to just fall in place for them, even if the ultimate answer was a divorce. Some people just function better apart from each other... Would it be the case for your parents? Although not what you wanted, you had to back off. Let God handle it. Thankfully, the landing was finally over, so the seat belt light switched off. Your dad started clapping, "I can't wait to stand up! I need to stretch these legs out!" Daniel laughed as he watched your dad put his legs in the air. "Dad, really?" "YES REALLY [YN]! My legs hurt girl." You just shook your head. The flight attendants were now able to check on everyone. "Glad we made it safely everyone. You can leave any trash near your seat. Enjoy your stay." "Thank you," everyone said in unison. Out of boredom, you started poking Perry's head. Daniel stood up and started clappin' in his ear. "AYE SON! CHILL! CHILL!" Lol, he pissed Uncle P off. "Shit Dig, you and ya shenanigans..." Everyone made their way off the plane and headed to the Escalade awaiting outside. "I feel like a Queen," your mom said stepping off the jet, "This is so nice!" "You deserve this Mrs. [YLN]." She smiled, "Thank you Daniel." It made you smile seeing them hug. "Alright everyone. Time to head on home!" The Rev and Mrs. Justine awaited for everyone's arrival.

                 The ride from the clear-port to Digg's parents house was about 20 minutes. Unlike NYC, busy and fast pace, the reserved and laid back suburban life was perfect to retrieve to every now and then. "I forgot just how beautiful this house was," your dad said checking things out from this window. "Yes indeed Daryl." The gates opened and the SUV pulled inside. You scanned around to see if any cars were here. The Rolls Royce was here, Dan's car and Mrs. Justine's was parked a bit further back. Guess it was just them. Everyone stepped out as their door was open. You and Daniel got out last since you took the two seats in the very back. "Feels good to be back," Dan said stretching outside, "Everyone good?" You smiled and hugged him. "I think we're all set here," the driver retrieved the suit cases and offered to bring them in. "No thank you Sir, we've got it from here." "No problem. Enjoy your stay. Have a blessed one." "You too Sir, thank you." Marcus was the best driver; he was so dependable and caring. Always ensured the safest ride. Once he pulled out, you spotted a fourth car in the corner. It was a part of the driveway that extended to the side of the house. You stepped a bit closer to get a good look. With such a huge drive way, it was hard to see the entire profile from one look. But nah, you couldn't hide bitch. You spotted that thang in plain sight. "Oh hell no," you said under your breathe... Who in the hell did she think she was... WHO?!?!?! As everyone made their way slowly to the door, you instead sped past everyone. Dan knew something was off. It wasn't until he noticed the car that he got the picture. You knocked on the door and stood there with your arms folded. Daniel came up behind you, "[Yn], babe..." You weren't hearing it. You just had to confirm that it was her car. All of a sudden, the door opened. There stood the in-laws. "WHY HELLO EVERYONE! SUCH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! COME ON IN!!!" Hugs and kisses were everywhere. The amount of love in the area was magnificent. It almost made you forget about that car parked outside... Once everyone made there way inside, you stood in the foyer and looked around. Where was she? And why was she here... After scanning around for a bit, you finally spotted her. And once you did, your eyes locked. "Hmmm," you said under you breath... As everyone continued to greet one another, you continued to stare... 

End of Chapter 19; Master Plan In the Works II

Short and sweet today, but I'm back. See you tomorrow. Thanks for being such loyal and patient fans. 

New song is out from Daniel, called Anywhere featuring PJ. I love it.

Also a concert tour is starting in Sept, my bday month (on the 3rd lol). He wont be in Houston until Oct 4. I wanna see him, but these tickets are... yeah lol. Those are my only updates for now. Enjoy the rest of your day!