A Dream Come True

Chapter 1

A Dream Come True

                "You lay there, staring up at the high ceiling. Trying to catch your breathe, while gasping deeply for air, you turn over to your left and see his face. He grins at you, which causes you to blush. You stare into Diggy's brown eyes. Something about his smile made you feel warm inside. ''Hope I didn't tire you out too much babe,'' he says with a smirk. He sits up and lays on top of you. ''Gosh you're so beautiful [your name].'' He kisses your lips, then moves down to your neck. [. . .] Diggy laid on top of you and whispered into your ear, ''Ready for round two [YN]?'' You felt someone shaking you, repeatedly. ''[YN], [YN], [YN]!'' Suddenly you were awakened from a dream by your mom. ''Get up [yn], it's time for school, you're going to be late,'' she yelled as she walked out of your bedroom. You sat up slowly, wiped your eyes and yawned. You lay there another minute, while staring at a poster of Diggy Simmons on your bedroom wall. Then you got out of bed, disappointed about the dream not being able to finish. You stood there and gazed deeper into the poster. ''If only it were real.''

                "The first bell rang so you start walking to your first period. [. . .] In comes the school whore, Roxanne. She was super annoying and rude. [...] She then walked down your aisle, purposely bumping your desk. What a bitch..."

                '' 'What is thi...... OMG NO WAY! SCREAM TOUR TICKETS!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!' You couldn't believe it."

                "Both Diggy & Perry pointed at you, or what you thought was you. As you looked closer, you saw that it was actually someone else behind you two rows. And that someone else was Roxanne. 'You have got to be kidding me.' ''

                " 'It's 3:30, I wanted to make sure you wouldnt miss your flight.' [. . .] Suddenly, you see a group of about 4 walk in. [. . .] You stared again. It was Him."

                "You were on the plane with Diggy Simmons. [. . .] Diggy and his people were now standing up and walking off the plane. [. . .] It was now time. You ran really fast over to him."

                "Diggy felt a slight tap on his back. [. . .] After a few awkard seconds, you managed to get the words, ''ah aah-hi'' out your mouth. ''Hi,'' he said and awaited for you to say more. [. . .] He was perfect. His little curls, brown eyes, not a pimple in sight, and don't get me started on the lips. ''How are you sweetie,'' he asked. You heard his New York accent. You jus stood there. He smiled and gave you a hug. You felt like you were about to faint. Oh my gosh, he smelled so good. You tried to speak, but couldn't. He left you breatheless, just like he did in your dream ;). You started backing up. You had to go to the restroom. You ran away, nearly. You headed to the nearest restoom. Diggy watched you, staring with a puzzled look. He looked at the ground and found something you dropped. He walked towards it and picked up your wallet. He opened it and looked at your I.D. '[Yn]? ... Hmmm.' "

                "You looked at the phone, it was an unkwown number. Really weird one. 'Hello,' you said kind of unsure. 'Hi, is this [Yn]?' You dropped the phone..... you stared at the [it]. 'Hello? [Yn]...hello?' You picked it up slowly. You were shaking. 'Yes, this is [yn]?' 'Hi, this is Diggy. Remember, when we hugged at the airport, you dropped your wallet.' You could hardly breathe, was this happening."