Chapter 19: Do You Wanna Die?

WARNING! PLEASE READ!!: This chapter contains mentions of drug use, depression, violence and self-harm. If you are sensitive to any of these topics please DO NOT READ. If you need help with any of these topics, google the hotline and someone will help you! This is meant for mature audiences only!!!

*Angel's POV*

We were now entering the gym which is the last class before we get to the lunch period. I am completely baffled on what has happened in the last five hours that just went by. Alright so let's recap on what has happened so far today and see if we're on the same page here, ok?

1- I woke up, got ready for school today and received a call from my sex instructor (which we will call M because I am way too pissed to even say his name right now) while I was on my Uber telling me I'd get a punishment today.

2- I get to school only to see that M was there and arrived in a golden car, looking sexy as hell and dropping everyone's jaw.

3- After giving me no choice he came to my class only to make a scene and make everyone shiver. (except me)

4- M asked for my help and embraced me in a beautiful but heartbreaking hug in the bathroom, only to regret it after and act like it never happened.

5- I thought I was a bad bitch that could make him all ok and make him feel again. With cute questions, laughs and flirts. But come to find out that I wasn't helping shit when he snapped at me and literally told me they'll never be anything between us.

6- M threatened my teacher for disrespecting him which made the whole class love him even more.

7- Andddd during the past classes M has been treating me like the six things I just said NEVER happened.

Mmm...as you can see we seem to be in a bit of a pickle aren't we? Yeah, I'm going insane.

As of this moment I'm not being sweet and submissive to him. I'm still on my mission to save him, but just because I want to help him doesn't mean I gotta take bullshit from him. He told me in my FACE that he would never date me, and I'd be a stone cold liar if I said that it didn't hurt. Because deep down I know he might be right. We could never have something together, and it's getting more and more difficult to realize it.

"Do you need to change?" Michael looked at me through his sunglasses making me roll my eyes.

"No shit Sherlock. At least I'M not sweating in this new outfit."

"So all the girls are going to have shorts and leggings?" He raised his eyebrows.

I furrowed my eyebrows and pointed my finger to my tongue in a 'yuck' type of way.

"Yes, but that's not for you to look at pervert." I widened my eyes for him to get the point.  

"Ugh, I'm not being a pervert. I'm just asking because if you were in my High School back in MY days girls had to wear a gym uniform; baggy sweatpants and school t-shirts. Of course some girls were slick enough to get through with crop tops but they mostly got caught." Michael explained as he looked around the big gym.

"We actually do have those uniforms, we just don't care to wear them. And oh, right. I bet you were quite the player in 'your days'. Probably had sex with all those slick girls that wore crop tops. Who would've thought? The player of the school would end up being a sex instructor." I smiled sarcastically and tried not looking at him.

Michael lowered his glasses to the brim of his nose and arched his eyebrow in the sexiest way. "You're making it sound like I'm a grandpa. It wasn't that long ago. And, is little angry Angel getting jealous?" He breathed in through gritted teeth.