Chapter 10: Yes, Sir

⚠️ DISCLAIMER!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND IS RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY FORM OF SEXUAL MENTIONS MAKE SURE TO NOT READ!!

*Angel's POV*

"GET ON ALL FOURS NOW!"

Yup, I'm guessing my strategy sucked.

"But-...why-..."

"DO WHAT I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO DO ANGEL!" Michael screamed while standing up and putting his dick back in his boxers.

I didn't hesitate for a second when I heard the heaviness of his voice. It sounded like he could push a building with that tone. I went back to the couch and got on my hands and knees. I was surprised at how quickly I obeyed this man's commands. But the weirdest thing of all is that it felt natural, not forced.

"Listen, if you wanna learn how sex works you also gotta learn how to follow rules and how to respect someone's boundaries. Now, I told you not to call me sir unless we're having sex but apparently, you're trying to seem like the expert here, playing these games and shit. So now I'm going to have to teach you this damn lesson, on my bad side. See what you caused?"

I honestly got a little taken back at his use of words. I mean the whole twenty-four hours that I have known Michael, I've learned that he has the best vocabulary in town and sounds like a black and white movie from the 20's. But now hearing him spit a couple ghetto words, made this harsh talk a little hot.

Michael stood in front of the couch and glared at me in this weirdly embarrassing state. He looked like a pro, he wasn't being vulgar or inexperienced with his looks, he just looked like he truly knew what he was about to do. I'm still wondering why this single three-letter word has him all riled up. There's gotta be something more, a story or just a kink but it has to be something.

"You think you're powerful, don't you? With those smart ass comments and stares that really won't get you anywhere. Who the fuck do you think I am? This isn't High School Angel! This is the real world with real men and you're a real woman! All you had to do was shut the fuck up and let me get on with the fucking lesson! But no, here comes Ms. I-can-do-fucking-anything and disobeys me! Can't treat shít like a game, and I'm gonna show you that. Take off your shorts." Michael walked closer to me and pulled on the band of my shorts a little.

I stayed silent and didn't dare to look him in the eye. I was completely frozen and couldn't process anything since the loudness of my heartbeat was jamming in my ears. I'll take an educated guess and say that Michael noticed the dead fear in my face because his jaw unclenched and his eyebrows dropped.

"Would you please take them off?" This time he gently rubbed his hand on my ass and his raspy voice got a little softer. It's still raspy but it's there.

Just like that, my intense heartbeat hid like a butterfly in the rain, it softly turned into a good beat, a school crush type of beat. Even though this was nothing like school. So I unbuttoned my shorts and felt the couch sink behind me as Michael helped them go slowly down my thighs.

"Shake em off." Michael commanded yet again and so I did. "Your tank top too." I pulled the tank top over my head but when I pulled my head back my hair flipped in a way that I believe looked a bit sensual. So I looked back to see him.

"Look forward."

Seconds later I felt Michael drag his fingers upwards on my thigh until he reached the back of my waist.

"Arch your back. You'll be more comfortable and your spine won't hurt as much." he pushed the center of my waist down with me.

"Wait but why would my spine hurt?" I asked honestly, not knowing why he said 'as much'.