Chapter 27: Show Room

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AS WELL AS MENTIONS OF BDSM. IF YOU ARE A MINOR OR ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH EITHER OF THESE THINGS PLEASE BE AWARE OR DO NOT READ.

*Angel's POV*

As the bell rang loudly, making all the classrooms buzz, students started swerving out by the packs. While I rushed my belongings into my hands my body was torn between these two really stubborn emotions. One was feeding off of the adrenaline, the exciting adrenaline that Michael caused not only by threatening a punishment but then showing up and reassuring me of it. But the other emotion was shaking to bits of nervousness at what was waiting for me outside those school doors. But which one was driving my body?

The first one I would say. I felt like an obedient robot being programmed to do exactly as said.

"Angel listen and listen to me carefully, the mere second that the bell rings...I want you to sprint out those doors as if your life was depending on it, because it will, I mean...your body is depending on it. Understood?"

...and I was doing as told. Running out of my classroom door and shoving my things in my already very stuffed locker. I didn't want to wait for Scarlet of Robby because I had already done enough by spilling out the one secret I wasn't supposed to. That was pretty much the subject of the day, all through lunch and every other period. At least they were mature about it and agreed to not ask many questions and keep their mouths shut.

I was not in the mood to stop and talk about anything. My legs were just doing as told and walking out of the building. Trying my best to not bump into anyone on the way out I kept swerving my body sideways to miss the idiots running around. But then a very muscular tall figure hit mine, which was miniature compared to theirs.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." a husky but incredibly humble voice spoke.

"No you're fine," I looked up to finally see his face, which was actually very fine, "I was kinda rushing myself so I wasn't watching either." I smiled tightly as I shyly looked away from his strong green eyes.

He was about six feet tall, skin as even as porcelain, super toned muscles but not buff enough to look like a douchebag, faded on the sides to highlight his light brown locks. He had soft Asian features, sharp eyes, full rosy lips, a strong jawline, and defined cheeks. Cute guy.

"Not it's my fault, I'm blind most of the time." He chuckled awkwardly and shifted in his spot.

"No, really it's fine." I smiled tightly again and turned around to leave.

"Wait," mysterious green-eyed guy said, "what's your name?" He asked.

I was in a hurry to get out but turned back to look at him and answered anyways, "Angel. What's yours?" I asked to be nice.

He smiled shyly at my name and then answered "Victon."

Victon? Why does that sound like it came outta a Shakespeare book?

"Victon? That's an interesting name." I said honestly.

"Yeah...most people just confuse it with Victor and at this point, I might just change my birth certificate." Victon joked awkwardly, making me giggle.

"Well I'll see you later, Victon, soon-to-be, maybe Victor." I joked back which made him laugh and wave goodbye.

I walked away quickly hoping no other distractions would show. But that was...a weirdly long conversation after a head bump. But also unusually warm, and nice. Never seen him around before, I wonder if he's new.