Chapter 9: The 'Have To Do' List

DISCLAIMER!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS AND IS RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES!!

*Angel's POV*

I slowly walked down the stairs and with each step I got angrier.

"So, ready for our next lesson?" Michael asked professionally while sitting on the couch with his legs open like a man would do. I watched him cross his arms and act like nothing happened.

"Excuse me!" I didn't scream but stated loudly with my hands on my hips.

"Yes?"

"Wh-...whatchu mean 'yes'?" I let my inner hood get out.

A beautiful high pitched laugh filled the room. It was his...duh.

"You need to think before you talk Angel. That thing you did back there? Acting like you can handle things that you really can't? That's a no no." he waved his finger at me, "You see, with other guys from your little High School, that might be easy and a fun tease. But with real men, such as myself, what's gonna happen is...stuff like that." he pointed at the spot in the stairs where he tortured me.

"Yeah?! They gone torture me and not let me finish?!" I was so irritated that my voice came out irritating.

Michael smirked and lifted his shoulders as if saying 'exactly'.

I'm gonna kill him.

But for now, I just took a deep breath and sat back on the couch adjusting my legs trying to forget what happened.

"So now that you've learned your lesson on not being so cocky, we're going over the 'have to do' list." Michael announced while getting up from the couch.

"And what the hell is that if I may ask?"

"That darling, is a list of things that you might want to use when getting a man you desire. Now listen very carefully, this is a list to maybe guide you in times of need. You do not, and I repeat DO NOT in any circumstances feel FORCED to do any of these things. You are your own woman and don't need to follow a set of rules to be likable. These are just essential tips that I as a man, like to share with my clients because after all, I am a sex instructor."

I can never get tired of these feminists speeches of Michael.

And THAT'S when a light bulb turned on. I had another plan. Which might not work and get my ass whooped or might work and get some revenge.

"So, number one-..."

"Wait! I have an idea. It's like a little game since you got to choose last time." This really unfamiliar confidence came through me.

Michael squinted his eyes at me but caved in.
"Alright, go on Ms.Gonzalez."

"Mmmm," I slided down from the couch to the floor and stood on my knees in front of him. "You can tell me that list of yours," I rubbed my hands slowly back and forth on his strong thighs. "while I play with your big friend over here." I looked at his beautifully leather covered dick.

Michael looked mesmerized by my sudden touch and looked at me with eyes that said he was ready.

"Right...what's the trick?"

"It's not really a trick, it's a treat," I chuckled to myself because I knew I sounded stupid but then I saw Michael crack a smile, "but see the thing is you can't make a sound. You can't complain, moan, or anything that lets me know you're feeling something."

"A clever one aren't you? Fine, go on." Michael opened his arms and rested them on the back of the couch.

"Uh uh," I disagreed with my head, "you start your list first." I supported my elbows on his thighs and rested my head on my hands.