Chapter 30: Michael's Neverland

Author's note: I may or may not have added some extra fictional details to Mike's Neverland🥸 but for the most part, It's my baby's ranch and I'm so happy to include it in this chapter. I felt it would be of great help to the character and plot development that I'm working towards. Enjoy this roller coaster ride! :)

**********************

*Author's POV*

"So are you just not gonna tell me what it is?" Angel asked, wondering what idea Michael was talking about while trying to fight the heaviness of her eyes.

"You'll see, let's just get you changed. " Michael sighed and brushed some of her hairs away from her forehead, which had become wet from fever sweats. He tried to push his worry down and help her up to get ready. Hands rubbing along the soft fabric of the bathing suit he had bought for her many nights ago.

                         ✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

*Angel's POV*

My eyelids start to flutter and my five senses begin to kick back into reality, letting me know that I'm just waking up. I could feel a hint of light radiate my face, even with closed lids. I stretch my muscles to break free from the tight hold sleep had on my body. Damn, that felt good. Finally, my eyes open, welcoming the faint sunlight and all the ironically dark colors around.

Wait. Dark colors? My room doesn't have black walls or black sheets...What the hell is this? When did I get a giant tv? IS THAT A BATHTUB?? Where am I??!

I rubbed my eyes carefully to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Once the morning blurriness faded into normal vision, I took a clear look at the room I was in. I looked behind me to find a complete mirror wall. I look a damn mess.

Red LED lights covered the edges of the roof and reflected into the floor and mattress. Onto the far left corner there was a mini kitchen, a little fridges as well as plates, cups and glasses, all in the shade of black. Now on the far right corner above a few steps, was a bathtub with the florescent red LED lights shining on it as well.