Chapter 2: Laters.

*Angel's POV*

I woke up the next morning with a loud groan. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them carefully with my knuckles to be able to see clearer. Looking to the side I see the clock pointing at 8:15 AM. Who wakes up this early on a Saturday?

All I could think about since yesterday was "first class free". I couldn't contain my curiousness anymore. I need something, anything, to keep my brain busy this year.

I got up from my bed and looked outside my window to the beautiful babyblue painted sky with a few leftover colors from the dawn. Mornings always get you in a mood.  I'm more of a night person though. The way the dark indigo in the sky blends perfectly with the shine of the stars and how the moon highlights everything so perfectly. I could stare at the moon for hours and hours and never get tired of it. It's like a big ball of hope, sparkles, and excitement, something my life lacks of.

I walked into my bathroom scaring myself in the mirror. Those dark eyes bags my love...oh no. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going back to my room.

Damn it. I can't circle around this anymore. I'm calling, fuck it.

I grabbed my purse from the red beanbag next to my bed and took out the ironically red card that hit my foot yesterday. Disconnecting my phone from the charger I sat criss-cross on my bed and dialed in the number. I held the card with a shaky hand, and it sure took me half a minute of deep breaths to be brave enough to press the call button. It rung for a little bit before someone picked up making my whole being freeze. And my heart skipped a beat when I heard the sweetest voice a person could ever hear.

"Good Morning." said a masculine, soft and perfectly soothing voice.

"Yes, good morning." I nervously started, "I'd like to request some information on the classes you provide." I tried my most classy language.

"Of course, but may I ask how you got this phone number?" he asked with a very calmed voice.

"Well It's a weird story, I was kind of just walking out of a cafe when the wind blew this fancy red card on my foot so I picked it up and-..."

"Ok, that's enough of a story." he interrupted me thank god, "May I have your last name, city, and age please?" he asked with a rushed but kind tone.

Damn buddy, wang my social security too?

"Sure, Gonzalez, eighteen years old and I live in Queens." I replied anxiously.

After like ten seconds passed I heard a silent hum.

"Uhhh, still there?"

"Yes, I'm right here Ms.Gonzalez. So, tell me what would you like to know?" I heard a chair leaning back, and it might be just me but you know how people sound when they smile and talk at the same time? Smiley talking? Yeah...he sounded like that.

"Well for starters what are the classes of?"

People, I had no idea what this question would get me into.

"Sex."

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FU-

"Sex?!"

"Yes, sex." he said it so loud and clear that I choked on air and my heart almost flew out of my damn mouth.

"How in the flying fuck would sex be taught?! Pardon my language but Jesus." The urge to hang up washed through my hand, knowing it's probably a stupid prank. But I didn't. Why?

I heard him chuckle softly before speaking, "Easy. For example, I'd teach you the basics of mastering seduction, tips on how to make your sex life the best it can be, and positions and tactics to accomplish the best orgasm of your life each time you have sex. I also teach beginners how to feel comfortable and in a safe space when performing sex." he explained so professionally that I actually started to believe it.

Oh my god...

You dumb bitch stop.

"How do these classes work, exactly?"  Sure, I'll play his little game. Because I'm not actually believing it right? Right?!

"Well, you make an appointment with me, and you have to come on the assigned date and time. I'll take your information and you might have to run some tests in your local hospital. I don't want to be infected by anything. And then, we'll proceed with the first class, which is free. If you happen to not enjoy the experience, the process will immediately be over with." the man spoke with an incredibly soothing voice that distracted me from the fact that this was a SEX CLASS.

"Is the class illustrative or practical?" I asked lowly with nervousness in my voice. Somehow letting his serious tone get to me.

"Practical." he said straight up.

Jesus motherfucking Christ!! This son of a gun teaches women how to have sex by HAVING sex with them?! No. Why? Who would-...

'You might not know what that is.'

'Common, you're about to be 19 and still no dick?'

'Girl what are you scared of? Dick ain't nothing but a stick of skin, just go for it!'

'Waiting till marriage I see?'

All these sentences started coming left and right. From everyone who's teased me about my stupid virginity. Why is it such a big deal? I don't really care for it, so why should them? It's just two people running their cooties together for fuck's sake. I can take some more teasing, right? I'll find someone soon. It'll come to me. I don't need a stupid class...

This is completely and utterly ridiculous I mean-

"Can I make an appointment?"

WHAT THE FU-

"Of course." he answered, and after a couple of seconds he talked again, "Perfect, your appointment is scheduled for today at 3:30 PM, is that ok with you?"

TO-...TODAY?

"Yes but, how do I know that you're not some pervert that just takes random girls to his house with the excuse of teaching them sex?" I quickly ask waiting for his response.

He chuckled again before talking, "Remember the wind brought my card to you as you said, Ms. Gonzalez. I didn't come up to you and ask you to be my client. You picked up the phone, dialed the number and replied good morning. And I sure am not forcing you to do anything here. At any given time you can call and cancel or even right after you meet me you can get up and leave. If you please, you can bring a police officer with you and check my professional license. Let's not forget that I could also be in danger here. I don't know who or what you are because I've never seen or met you. You could be a murder or a pervert yourself that could put me in risk and harm. I won't give you some speech about how serious I am. Because apparently, a man's word isn't worth anything nowadays. You're an adult, you can take the responsible risk or not. It's totally up to you."

Ok, I just totally got my ass handed to me didn't I?

"Fair enough." I admitted my defeat.

But I will be checking a credential of some fucking sort.

"I'm pleasantly excited to meet you Ms.Gonzalez." his smirking voice rung through the phone.

There was silence for some short seconds before my mouth spit out the dumbest thing;

"Laters." And with that, I hung up the phone.

What have I just done?