Chapter 5: A Magical Evening

Angel's POV

I kept looking at his gorgeously proud smile for a couple of seconds and then popped back to reality. The weirdest reality I've seen.

"I never choose where girls lose their virginity. You decide. Your first time has to be special and unforgettable. It has to be your way." he said and stopped smiling immediately.

Michael looked at me with an understanding and caring look in his eyes. He almost seemed like he...cared?

"I have a special place." I said.

I immediately thought about my dance studio. Yes, I know it sounds like the totally wrong place to have sex in. But then again, nowadays people have sex anywhere they could think of.

My dance studio is a place that is very precious to me. My parents built it in the house for me when we moved in. They said I was always moving my ass around in mom's belly and when I was born, every time there was music playing I would wiggle around like a badass. Ever since then they knew right away that I was going to need a place for my dancing. And ever since they made it, it was the first place I went to whenever I wanted to be alone and needed space to be myself. Whether I was happy, sad, angry or bored, it was always my favorite room in the house.

It's in the top floor, making the whole house vibrate with music when I dance. Red brick walls with mirrors on the sides, shiny and freshly scrubbed floor made just for dancing, dimmed lights all around the roof with a remote for every color of my liking, in the back there's big red letters that spell "Play", and a little space with two wide windows that I sit next to whenever I want to watch the moon or the magic of dusk and dawn.

"So, are you going to tell me what it is or do I have to guess? Believe it or not I'm pretty good at guessing actually." Michael arched his eyebrow at me in a way that made me snap out of whatever thoughts I had.

"It's in my house. My dance studio." I said quickly.

"Pardon?" he questioned with a hint of a smile but he was nowhere near close to smiling, "Dance studio? That's a first." Michael licked his lips gorgeously before putting all papers away and going to the coat hanger grabbing a shiny leather jacket with buckles all around it.

Expensive fashion taste huh? And damn this man likes leather.

After he finished putting the jacket on, he pulled his sleeves up a little showing an 18k gold diamond Rolex that literally almost blinded me with shine.

Little rich are we, buddy?

"Ok I am not even joking, your Rolex actually kinda flashed my eyes. Them diamonds are sparkly as hell." I stayed in shock as to why I'm talking like this to a man I just met.

Michael raised his eyebrows looking at his watch before looking back at me and smirking like he's super proud of it. He started to slowly walk towards me and that's when I noticed the sunshine coming through a little window, it laid perfectly on his deep brown eyes.

"It's the shine coming from the golden sunset. It reflexes on the gold of the diamonds which combined, could make a strong flash of light towards the eye." Michael got real close but without touching me, "It's nothing fancy." he kept a straight face and looked at my lips while licking his own.

Now I was back in the trance. The one I was in when I first met him a half-hour ago. But now it was worse because I was close to him. Up close and personal. His smooth scent filled my nostrils and somehow made me calm. But at the same time made my heartbeat raise in a way I'd say is inhuman. And for a short moment, just for a few seconds, I felt his heart did the same.