"Hello everybody. Not many of us in here but it's fine" I laugh waiting for any comments to come. "I just wanted to get on here and chat with you guys. I just got done recording a video about my tattoos. I know a few of you have asked for that so I had to deliver. Go ahead and send me some juicy questions. We'll have a little Q and A sesh."

I wait a while for questions to come in. Humming along to the music and picking at my chipped nails. Can't be bothered to keep up with them if I'm not even leaving the house. I'm no hand model.

"Okay there's about 3 thousand of you here so I'm gonna start answering your comments." I pinned a comment talking them to ask me questions so people who join can participate too. "Okay first question is a good one."

'What do you do to pass the time during lockdown?'

"Well normally I'm watching tv. I've been trying to catch up with friends that I don't see when I'm at school. I've been doing a lot of new things with my hair. You guys don't normally see but just know it's happening. Send in what you do to pass the time as well, you guys can answer these questions too. I like seeing your responses."

'Have you been slacking off more since you're doing school at home?'

"Honestly some days I haven't the slightest bit of motivation. But normally I've been pretty ahead on work so I can allow myself to take a day or two off and not be behind on work. It's definitely easy to fall off the productivity horse when you're sitting at home all day."

'What's the first thing you'll do when this is over?'

"I am definitely going to the beach. Florida meet up anyone? But seriously I would live at the beach. We had to cancel our vacation there which had me bummed out for a few days. All these swimsuit haul videos and I can't even wear them anywhere. It's horrible. I also wanna travel to other places too but the beach is the first stop for sure."

'Are you friends with Niall??'

"Okay you guys are wasting no time. Straight to the juicy ones. I guess the person who asked that saw his last live. He did me so dirty calling me out like that in front of that many people. It's fine though. I'm not sure if I would say we're friends. You guys would have to ask him about it but we have talked to each other a few times. He's a pretty cool guy though. Definitely who we all grew up seeing him as. He's not some jerk in real life."

'Are you dating anyone?'

"I am very, very, very single. Please do not rush to my DMs to send me your Snapchat's. I won't add them. I'm not really longing to be in a relationship. I guess I never open up about that kind of stuff but if you nosey people must know. I just got out of a pretty long relationship not long ago. We ended on good terms but I'm just enjoying time alone right now. It's great to be happy on your own. If you're not happy on your own it's hard to be happy with someone else."

'Are you gonna date Niall?'

"You guys are not holding back today, I love it! We just met a few days ago. Not that he's watching this but I do think he's a nice guy. Like I said though I don't really know him super well and I'm also not dying to jump into something new just yet. It's only been like 2 months that I've been single. I've barely had time to myself and with us being stuck at home I can't even live my best single life. By that I mean wearing slightly more revealing clothing when I go out. Don't worry guys I'm not trying to hook up with everyone I see."