cake

I sit down on the couch. Nick sits down next to me. "So what are we gonna do now?" He asks. "Well Scooter has to go on a walk. You wanna do that? I still need to do some things" i smile at him. "Of course" he says before giving me a quick kiss and getting up to get the leash. A few minutes later Nick and Scooter are outside. I walk upstairs. I need to call Alex right now.

I press on her contact name and wait till she picks up. It takes her like 6 rings to finally pick up. "Broo why are you calling me right now?" Alex groans. "Oh sh*t. Time difference. I forgot about that. But this is really important" I smile. "What is it?" She asks a little annoyed. "Nick just kissed me" her eyes shot open. "He did what?" She asks enthusiastic. "He kissed me" I say happy. "Oh my- how? When?" "Just a few minutes ago. We were so close to each other and then he kissed me"

I notice that I have the biggest smile on my face. I try to keep it down but it won't. I'm just so happy that we finally kissed again. I wanted to do that for so long.

----------

Nick's pov:

I walk outside the door with Scooter. When the house is out of sight I grab my phone. I press on Chases contact name and wait. "Dudeee do you know what time it is?" Chase groaned. "I did it!" His eyes open. "Did you do what I think you did?" I nod happilly. "Good job bro. Did she kiss you back?" I nod. "First she didn't so I pulled away but then she kissed me" I smile. "I'm happy for you bro" chase says. "Thanks man" "now let me sleep" he says annoyed. I laugh. "Bye" "bye".

Chase ends the call and I put my phone back in my pocket. A lady smiles at me when I walk by. Then I notice the huge smile on my face. I laugh a little about the fact that the lady thought I was smiling at her and then start heading back to the house.

----------

Zoë's pov:

After I ended my call with Alex I decide to bake something. I looked for a recipe and started to grab the stuff I needed. We didn't have everything I needed so I grabbed my phone an money and jumped on my aunts bike. I biked to the closest supermarket and put my bike away. I walked in grabbed the things I need and walked to the cash desk. I wait in line.

"Ga je wat bakken?" (Are you gonna bake something?) The boy behind me asks. I nod. "Yes, I'm gonna bake a cake for my cousin" I say. "Oh you're not Dutch" the guy says with a accent. I shakemy head. "But I can understand if you don't talk to fast" I say. He nods. "So is it your cousins birthday?" He asks. "No, she's in the hospital so I wanted to do something for her" I say. "Oh I'm sorry" He says sad. "It's okay. She's okay" "glad to hear that" he smiles.

Then it's my turn to pay. I pay for my stuft and put them in the bag. "Well it was nice talking to you" I smile. "Yes, I hope I see you again" he smiles. "Bye" "doei"

I get back on the bike and head back home. I put the bike in the garage and walk inside. Nick is on the couch. "Are you gonna bake something?" He asks. I nod. "A cake for Roos" i say. "Can I help?" He asks. "Sure"

We walk to the kitchen and I put the bag on the counter. I get everything out and look at the recipe. "Ok so if you can mix the butter, flower and eggs then I'll start to melt the chocolate" I say. Nick nods. We start the backing.

When the batter is done I grab the bowl and put it in the baking mold. Nick all of a sudden puts his finger in and put it on my nose. "Ew nick!" I put the bowl down and begin hitting him before trying to get it on his nose. I get closer with my face and pull his down. Our noses touch and i laugh. Nick doesn't look that happy anymore. Nick puts his hand in the bowl again and puts his hand with batter right on my face. My mouth drops. "Now it's on" I say putting my hand in the bowl. Nick runs away.

We fight for a little until half of the batter is gone. "Maybe we should stop" I giggle. Nick nods smiling. He picks me up and walks to the hallway. "Hey where are we going? We're not done yet" I say. "We need a shower first" Nick says. We get up stairs and he puts me down. "Go start the shower. I'll grab you some new clothes" Nick smiles. I nod and start to walk to the bathroom before I get pulled back. Nick places a kiss on my lips. I smile.

I start the shower and get under it. A few seconds later Nick comes in and places my clothes on the counter. "Thanks" I say. He walks out again and I finish my shower. After I dry myself I notice that Nick grabbed one of his shirts and my sweats. I smile at the thought. I out the clothes on and walk out of the bathroom towards Nicks room.

"Hey you can shower" I say walking in. "Okay" he gets up and grabs his stuff. I walk out of the room and down the stairs to finish the cake. I put all the batter we had left in the baking mold and put it in the oven. After I sat the timer I sit down on the couch and put netflix on. Scooter climbs up the couch and lays down next to me with her head on my lap.

Later

The cake ended up fine. Now me, Nick and Scooter are chilling on the couch. Nick has his arm around me. My head is on his shoulder while Scooter is sleeping on my lap. I hear the front door open and a few seconds later my aunt is standing in the livingroom. She looks at us confused.

"So you guys are a couple?" She asks confused. I open my mouth to say something but Nick interrupts me. "We are now"

-------
Hi guys this is the end of this book. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm thinking about writing a sequel but I don't really know a plotline so if you got anything dm me or comment it :)) love yall <33

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ~ 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 🎉