the best vacation ever...

"I remember..." she says. She remembers?? What does she remember?? "What do you mean?" Nessa asks. "I remember the day that we went to the beach we played volleyball. It was after me and Zoë went to the mall and met you" she says pointing at Nessa. My mouth drops. "I remember that before we went to the beach you and I talked about you having a boyfriend and me having one" she says. Now Chases face lights up. "So you remember me?" He asks. "I remember that day. Still not what happend before" she says. "That's ok the fact that you remember that day is good enough" I say. The rest all nods agreeing.

*hour later*
"You know we still got that boattrip" Nick says to me. "If you want to all of us can go" he says knowing I would want to stay with Alex for now. "That sounds fun" I say. "What sounds fun?" Nessa asks when her, Josh and Alex get back from the water. "You guys like to go on a boat?" Nick asks. "Yes sick man" Josh says. "Cool" Alex says. We call Jaden and Anthony and get ourselfs ready to go to the place where they have the boats.

When we get there it's pretty empty. We ask for our boat and a guy leads us to it. We get on it. The girls and I get to the front while the boys listen to how to drive the boat. "It's so big" Nessa says before sitting down on the bench thingie. "Have we been on a boat before or am I just having a dejavu?" alex says. "Omg no we have been on a boat" I say. "There was a net right?" Alex says. I just nod. "Yes I remember the boat!" She says proudly. Me and Nessa start smiling.

"What are you guys so happy about?" Josh asks walking towards us. "She remembers the day we went on the boat" i say. "Wait really?" Nick says. Alex nods her head. "That's so good" Chase says running up to her and picking her up spinning her around. She giggles. They literally are the cutest. And Alex doesn't even remember! I laugh to my thoughts.

"What's funny cutie?" Nick says sitting down next to me. "They are already cute right now. Let alone if Alex did have her memorie" i say. Nick chuckles. "They would be hella cute then. But we're cuter" he says before kissing me. I smile into the kiss. He's so cute. I love him. Wait did I just- I did. Omg!

After a while I lost Nessa and Josh. "Where are Josh and Nessa?" I ask. "Josh is behind the wheel" Jaden says. "Oh ok" i walk towards the inside of the boat thinking Nessa would be there to. I want to walk in but then see something interesting. Nessa and Josh KISSING. It became time. I walk back. "Baby did you fi-" "ssss" "what's up?" He wispers. "Look" i wisper back pointing to them. He looks. His mouth drops. "Oh shit" he wispers. "Ok come on" i wisper waving him to walk back.  Me and Nick chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Chase asks when we get back to the front. "Nothing" i say. Then Josh walks in with lipstick on his lips. All their mouths drop. Me and Nick start laughing hysterically. Then Nessa comes. Josh and Nessa both look confused. Then Anthony opens his mouth to talk. "Josh men, you got something on your lip" he says. Joshs face gets a shocks look. We all laugh. Even Nessa. She gets it off his lip. "Good job men" Jaden says. I see Nessa roll her eyes.

We all sit down since Josh stopped the motor so we can watch the sunset. We take some pictures of the sunset. Nessa i making a tiktok to the sound snake from lil keed. I jump in but slide which makes us both laugh. The rest turns around looking at us confused. Then Nessa walks towards me helping me up. "Lets do that again" she laughs. "I wanna be in it to" josh says joining us. We all do the snake thingie. Then we make a tiktok on joshs phone to the sound roses. "Hey that's my dance!" Anthony says jumping in. Well almost on me. We do that one again on Anthonys phone and then decide to post one on mine since I haven't post since the last time we were on a boat.

I decide on sunday best from surfaces. We do the dance. Then i put my phone away. I sit down. Alex sits down next to me. "I'm gonna have my memorie back before we leave. This group is way to good not to remember" she says. I laugh pulling her in a hug. Nick then sits down next on the otherside of me. "I want a hug too" he says hugging us both. Some how we ended up all in one big group hug me and Alex in the middle.

This is the best vacation ever...

Zoëadams: my baby <3🥺Tagged: @nickaustin

Tagged: @nickaustin

Nickaustin: my girl 😍🥺
-Zoëadams: :)

Alexfrench: you guys are cute!
-Zoëadams: I know :)

Nessabarrett: so today was interesting...
-Zoëadams: it was ;)

User2: omg they are so cute

User4: she stole my man. But I'm not even mad because they are so cute
--------

Alexfrench: we are on a boat hehe :)Tagged: @nessabarrett @zoëadams

Tagged: @nessabarrett @zoëadams

Nessabarrett: it was a pretty cool boat!
-alexfrench: it was!

Zoëadams: damnn we look good
-alexfrench: we always do!

Lilhuddy: you're cute😍
-alexfrench: 😳😌

Nickaustin: dammmnn who's the girl with the glasses??🤤
-alexfrench: yeaa she's hot!
-zoëadams: :)

User1: the girls looking goooodd

User3: dammn I wanna have a friendshil like them...
----------

Nessabarrett: he's mine now :)Tagged: @joshrichards

Tagged: @joshrichards

Joshrichards: hell yess!

Zoëadams: no credits I see...
-nessabarrett: oops-

Alexfrench: why do you guys all look so cute!
-nessabarrett: girl look at you!

User6: OMG!!!

User4: damnnn I feel single now...
-user7: same same...
--------