Nick!

The next morning I wake up on the couch. The tv was still on and Alex was laying on the other side of the couch. I looked for the remote and turned the tv off. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I made some waffles and got back to the couch.

Alex slowly woke up. "Goodmorning" I smile. "You want some waffles?" I ask. She nods. I go to the kitchen to grab her a plate. "Thanks".

We eat our breakfast together. Then I got a text from Devyn.

Devyy: hey you wanna do something today?
Me: hell yes. What you wanna do?
Devyy: I was thinking of going to the movies
Me: sounds fun I'm in :)

"Hey do you know what we're gonna do for girlsday today?" Alex asks. Shit. I totally forgot.

"Nope"

Me: hey Devyn
Devyy: wassup?
Me: i forgot that me and ny friends are having a girlsday today
Me: but you can come if you want. I'm sure they don't mind
Devyy: sounds fun
Me: *sends adress*
Me: be here in an hour :)
Devyy: I'll be there :)

I put my phone away and start to clean up. I get to my room and get ready.

My outfit》

After an hour the doorbell rings. I open up. Devyn is there smiling.

"Hey. Come in. The rest isn't here yet" I say. "Oh ok" we walk to the livingroom and sit down. Then Alex comes out of her room.

"Alex this is Devyn, Devyn this is Alex". They both say hi. We wait for the other girls to arrive. They all get to know Devyn. We talk and just chill for an hour until we decide to go to a movie.

After the movie we got back to the appartment and ate some snacks and pizza. It was a really fun day. Then there is a knock on the door. I get up to open it. It's Nick.

"Nick? What are you doing here?" I ask. "Sorry everyone at the house left me for some concert and I thought maybe you would like to do something but I hear you have visiters already" Nick says.

Then Alex walks into the hall.

"Oh hey Nick come in!" She says. She had a couple of drinks so... I make way for Nick to enter. He walks in to the livingroom.

"Nick!" Avani says happy to see him. Nick hugs her and looks at me confused. I snicker. Nick says hi to everyone and then meets Devyn.

"You want a drink to?" A totally waisted Nessa says. Nick looks at her and smiles.

"No thanks. There needs to be someone to watch over you guys" he says. "Zoë is!" She says. Nick looks at me and then back at Nessa. He wispers something in her ear and she giggles. "Ok" she sits down again with the rest.

I look at Nick confused. 'What did you say?' I mouth him. 'Nothing' he mouths back. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my water.

After a while the girls are all past out on the couch and the matress I put down. Me and Nick are cleaning up a few of the things.

"So this was fun" he says. "It is pretty funny seeing them do stupid things" i say smiling when thinking back. "Like twister for example" "that was fun" he laughs.

*time skip*

Nick goes for the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "Home" he says a little confused on why I asked. "Stay. It's dark outside. Plus since Alex passed out on the couch there is another bed so it is no problem" i say. "Oh ok" "you can sleep in mine I'll sleep in Alexs room" "ok goodnight" "goodnight"

I walk into Alex room and take of my shurt and pants and get under the sheets. After a few minutes I fall asleep.

~~~~Nick~~~~

When I came here this afternoon. I didn't think she would have company. I even forgot she lived with Alex. But it was pretty fun. I actually came to ask her if she aould give me another change. But now I think about it I think just being friends is what I should go for for now.

I lay down in her bed. It smells so good... just like her. I get comfortable and fall asleep.