girlsday

Next morning I wake up. I get up without waking Nick up. I get out of the room and walk to mine. I get ready and put these clothes on》

I quickly make some breakfast for myself and eat it

I quickly make some breakfast for myself and eat it. I then make a coffee grab my stuff and get to the car.

I first drive to Nessas house to pick her up. I text her I'm outside. I scroll through insta and drink my coffee while I wait for Nessa to come outside. Then she walks out. She gets in the car. "Hi girll" i say. "Goodmorning babe" she says. I start to head to the hospital.

"Zoë. I'm nervous" Nessa says when we get to the hospital. I park the car and turn towards her. "Why?" I ask. "She won't regocnise me. What if she thinks I'm a creep" she says. "Nessa you look way to nice to be a creep" i laugh. She laughs. "Now come on. Lets go". We get out of the car and walk inside the hospital.

We walk towards Alexs room. She's already packing her stuff. "Goodmorning!" I say walking in. "Oh hey" Alex says. She looks at Nessa confused. "Hi I'm Nessa" Nessa walks towards her a few tears in her eyes. I know we don't know Nessa for that long but we got really close so this is a emotional moment. Nessa and Alex shake hands.

"I regocnise you..." alex says still confused. Nessa and I look at each other shocked. We had prepared for a lot of things but definitely not this. "I mean I regocnise your face. I just could put a name on it. Nessa doesn't help though" Alex says. "Guess it's your memorie coming back just a little bit" I say. Nessa smiles. We all smile actually. "You know what we should do?" I say. Nessa and Alex look at me. "A girlsday. We'll go to the mall. Maybe after go to the beach and then tonight watch movies" i say. "We can stay the night at my house. I mean if you want to" nessa says looking at Alex. "I would like that" she says.

We grab alexs stuff and head out of the hospital. We drive to the house so Alex can get changed before we head to the mall. The guys are all up now. They are eating breakfast. Me and Nessa sit down at the table with them after they all said hi to Alex.

"We're gonna have a girlsday today. So you guys have the house to yourselfs for the day and the night" I say. "Oh ok" they say. Nick gives me a kiss. "Don't have to much fun without me" he says. I laugh. "I would never" I say. He smiles.

Then Alex comes out. I give Nick one last kiss and hug the rest of the boys before going to the car.

"So where are we going first?" I ask when we get to the mall. "Brandy?" Nessa asks. "Yess" Alex says. We go into brandy. "We should pick each other outfits!" Alex says. "That's actually pretty fun" i say. "Lets do it" Nessa says. We split up. 30 minutes later we meet back up at the fitting room. We give each other the outfits and go try them on.

Nessas outfit》