hospital

~~~~Zoë~~~~

"I'm gonna go to bed" i say when the movie ended. "Me too" Alex says. I go to my room and change into my pajamas. Then Nick walks in. "You aren't going to sleep inmy bed tonight?" He says placing kisses in my neck. "I'll be there in a sec" i smile. He kisses me on the lips and then leaves the room. I brush my teeth and then go over to Nicks room.

I lay down under the sheets while he pulls of his shirt and shorts. He lays down next to me only in boxers. I lay against his warm chest. He puts his arms around me. "*random street*" he says. "What?" I ask. "That's where I live. You can come over whenever you want" he says. I just hug him. Then I fall asleep.

Next morning I wake up but Nick is already gone. I look at the nightstand for my phone. There is a note.

Goodmorning beautiful
Go take a shower and wear the outfit I choose for you <3

I smile. I go into the bathroom and take a shower. After the shower I walk over to the clothes Nick picked out for me》

 After the shower I walk over to the clothes Nick picked out for me》

There is another note on the clothes.

Hey cupcake
There is a suprise for you in the kitchen ;)

I put the clothes on and then walk to the kitchen. There is another note. This time there is something with it. It's a ticket for a boat.

We're going on a boat trip today. Only us two :)
Now go to the dinnertable to find your last suprise.

I walk smiling to the dinnertable. There he is. Sitting at the table. He smiles when he sees me. "You found all the notes?" He asks. I nod. I go over to him. "What is this?" I ask looking at everything he made. "It's breakfast. You don't like it?" He asks. "I love it. You did this all yourself?" "Well i needed a bit of help on the muffins but the rest" he smiles. "But why?" "Well you were all down yesterday so I wanted to show you that you aren't gonna loose me". I smile. I give him a kiss and a hug and then sit down. He sits down infront of me and we start to eat.

"So you like the idea of the boat trip?" He asks. "Yess but I don't think this is a good outfit for that" i say chuckling a bit. "No we're going on the boat later  first we're gonna go to the city for a bit" "oh ok" "you like that?" "Yes yes!" I say happy. This is going to be a hella good day.

"Where is everyone?" I ask. "Told them to get out of the house till 11". I laugh.

When we are done eating and cleaned everything up. Nick told me to grab my stuff so we could leave. I grab my phone and keys and we get in the car. Nick drives us to the little city that is 15 minutes away.

after we parked the car we get out. Nick walks over to my side and grabs my hand. I smile at him. "Come on" he says smiling back. We follow the crowd. We walk past some cute little shops. While Nick went to buy us some drinks I saw cute matching bracelets»

 While Nick went to buy us some drinks I saw cute matching bracelets»

I buy them. I say goodbye to the sweet lady when I see Nick walking out with our drinks.

"Here baby" "thanks" i smile before taking a sip. "Did you buy something?" he asks. I nod. "Let me see". I show him his bracelet. "That's pretty" "it's yours!" "really?" "yes, i bought one for you and one for me. So were now that cringe matching couple". he laughs before placing a kiss on my lips. "Thanks babe".

We start walking again. After some time I start to get hungry. And as if he heard my thoughts. "You hungry?" Nick asks. "Yes" I say. We get to this cute little restaurant and sit down. We order our drinks. "So you enjoying your day?" nick asks. "Ofcourse I'm enjoying my day!" i say happy. "Good". then the lady brings our drinks and asks if we know what we want to eat. I order a sandwich and Nick orders a burger. She takes our menus and then walks of again.

After we ate Alex calls me. I decline the call. But then she calls me again. I look at Nick now a little worried. "Take it" he says. I take the phonecall. "Hey Alex what's up?" i ask. "Zoë don't panick ok?" I hear Jadens voice. "Jaden what do you mean don't panick?" nick looks at me confused. "Chase and Alex had a accident" Jaden says. "What???!" I say loud what makes people turn around to look at me. "They got in a car crash we are at the hospital right now-" the rest of what he said I didn't hear. My best friend is in the hospital. I totally zoned out. Then Nick took my phone what made me snap back to reality. "Where are you guys right now?" Nick asked. "*A hospital*" "ok we are on our way" Nick says before ending the call.

We pay for our food and get to the car as fast as we can. We drive to the hospital Jaden told us they were at. We walk inside and I immediatly see Anthony and Jaden. I run towards them. "where are they?" "they are still running tests we can't see them right now" Anthony says. "Did you guys get any information?" nick asks. "Only that they were in a car crash" Jaden says.

I can feel a panick attack coming up. "Baby calm down. They are gonna be fine just calm down" Nick says rubbing my arm. "I'm gonna get some fresh air" i say before walking of. I really need some fresh air or I will black out.

After 5 minutes Anthony comes out. He sits down next to me. "Are you ok?" he asks. "I'm fine" I say. "The doctors said that we could go in in pairs. Nick and Jaden are in right now. the doctor also said that they are going to be fine. They can get out of the hospital in 4 days" "ok" i let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

10 minutes later me and Anthony are in the room. Alex is asleep but Chase is still up. "Hey how do you feel?" i asks. "Not great but Alex got it worse. The car hit her side more" chase says. "Yes well you should get some sleep to" I say. I give him a quick kiss on the head and then leave him and Anthony.

~~~~Anthony~~~~

"why did you came in here with her?" Chase asks when Zoë got out of the room. "What do you mean?" i ask. "Oh you know what I mean. She's with Nick. You have to get over her". Ughhh he is right. I still have feelings for her. It hurts to see her with Nick. I mean i love it for the both of them that they are happy. But I wanna be the one that makes her happy and wakes up next to her.

I let my head fall. "Come on men. There will be another girl for you. It's just not her" Chase says. I just nod. "but i'll leave you for now so you can rest" I say. Chase nods and with that I leave the room.