robbery

~~~~Zoë~~~~

The boys get back in the car with the food. "You good?" Austin asks looking back at me. "I'm fine thanks" i smile. We eat our food in the car.

"Guys lets make a tiktok" Addison says happy. She leans to the front of the car and puts her phone against the window. "Ok so the one it lands on when the beat hits has to call their crush ok?" We all agree. She sets the timer and sits back down. She points her finger at me, I point at Austin, Aunstin points at Max and Max point to Addison. We go like that for a few round until the beat lands. It lands on Max.

"Shit!" He says. We laugh. "Call her!" I say. I mean I already know who it is but still this is fun to see. He goes to contacts and starts calling. Addisons phone starts ringing.

"Wait you're calling me" she says confused. "I know" he smiles at her. Her mouth drops. "Oh my god!" She gives him a thight hug. She pulls away they look at each other for a second and then Max contects his lips to her. Me and Austin look at each other. I point my finger to the inside of my mouth. Austin laughs.

"Ok ok get a room" Austin says after a few seconds. Addison grabs her phone and looks at the result. "Well can't post that" she laughs erasing the part where they kiss.

When we finish our food Addison and Austin get out of the car to throw away the garbage.

"Am I gonna get a talk now? Like if you hurt her I'll makw sure you have a painfull death" Max laughs. "I wasn't planning on doing that but you are right. If you hurt her know you wont be able to have kids anymore" we laugh knowing I was ofcourse joking. The last thing i know he would do is hurt her. He really likes her and so does she. But if he does hurt her he will expect a punch.

We drive back to my house and finish packing for today. The boys get to their houses and me and Addison decided to have a sleep over since she will help me again tomorrow.

"I'll be back in like 20 minutes" she says before leaving my house. She is going back to the hypehouseto grab some clothes. I go upstairs to make a bed for Addison.

I then hear the door open downstairs. I gave Addison my keys but that can't be her. She left a few minutes ago. I slowly walk to the hall and look around the corner. Strange man are walking around looking for stuff they can take. I panick and run back to my room. I close the door softly. I call the first person that comes up in my phone. Which is Austin.

"Hey Zoë. What's up?" He says happy. "Help" I wisper into my phone. "Zoë? What's going on?" He asks concerned. "There are man in my house. Please help" i wisper trying to hold back tears. "Do they know you are there?" He asks. "I think not" "ok then stay there I'm on my way" he ends the call and I'm left alone.

I get a text from Addison that she is on her way back. Shit. What if she comes in here and they do something to her. I quickly text her that she needs to stay away from here and that I will explain later but no matter what she does don't come here.

"Stay right where you are!" I hear a voice say from downstairs. I dare not to move. I hear footsteps steps run upstairs. A few seconds later my door flies open. It's Austin. I run towards him and hug him thightly.

"Thank god you're alright" he says pulling me against him thightly. A tear falls down now. "Hey it's ok the police is here now. They'll handle it" he says. I look up at him. "Thank you" i say looking up at him giving him a sad smile. He smiles back at me.

We walk downstairs. The cops ask us some questions and then leave with the man. I text Addison that she can come now. A few moments later she arrives.

"Hey what happend??" She asked worried. I explain what happend. "Oh my god poor baby" she says pulling me in for a hug. I laugh.

A few seconds later a car pulls up to the house. It's Max. He walks inside since Addison left the door open.

"Are you guys ok?" He says worried. "Yes I'm fine thanks to Austin" i say. "You said you would text me if you guys were alright" he says pushing Austin lightly. "Sorry I didn't get the chance yet" Austin says.

"We should make this a group sleepover now!" Addison says enthusiastic. "Would you mind if we sleep here?" Austin asks me. "I would actually like it after what happend" i say. "Give us some blankets and we can just sleep on the couch" Max says. "Don't be stupid you can sleep with me" Addison says smiling. "You can sleep with me in my bed" I say to Austin. "The couch is more then ok for me though" he says. "No one is sleeping on the couch" i say. "Sir yes sir!" Austin and Max put there hands to their head. Me and Addison laugh.

We order some pizza and get settled to watch a movie. I grab some alcohol to get our mind off of stuf.

"Just what I need" Austin says grabbing a beer.

"You know what. We shouls bake cookies" Addison says a little drunk. "Lets do it" me and Addison get to the kitchen. The boys walk after us. Me and Addison start baking while the boys watch.

"You wanna try some?" I ask Austin pointin my finger with cookiedough at him. He licks it off. "Tastes good" he says. We laugh.

I put the cookies in the oven. "Now we wait" i say.

Austinmirandaaa: Addison and Zoë are making cookies :)Tagged: @addisoneaterling @zoëadams @maxevans

Tagged: @addisoneaterling @zoëadams @maxevans

Zoëadams: damm I look good! 🥵
-austinmirandaaa: tell me about it 🤤

Addisoneaterling: geez I have a boyfriend now 🤯
-austinmirandaaa: i know

Maxevans: my girl looks hella good!
-austinmirandaaa: they both are sexy!

User1: since when did they start hanging out?

User2: wait does Nick know?
-austinmirandaaa: Nick cheated on her so we don't care if he knows or not
-user2: omg really? I'm so sorry for Zoë
---------

User2: wait does Nick know?-austinmirandaaa: Nick cheated on her so we don't care if he knows or not-user2: omg really? I'm so sorry for Zoë ---------

Zoëadams: they are the only people that I need <3
Tagged: @addisoneaterling @maxevans @austinmirandaaa

Alexfrench: ouch :(
-zoëadams: I'm sorry baby but I'll always need you to!
-alexfrench: :)

Maxevans: we are really cool! 😎
-zoëadams: we actually are 😎

Austinmirandaaa: when she doesn't believe you can pick her up 😎💪🏻
-zoëadams: I'm sorry I underrated you 🙄

Addisoneaterling: I'm just saving you from showing you butt :)
-zoëadams: thank you baby 😘

Lilhuddy: I heared you ate cookies without me 🤧
-zoëadams: I'm sorry but it's true 😔

User4: why can't I have friends like that??

User5: Addison and Max do look cute together!
-zoëadams: they really do!
-user5: omg you resonded! Hi! :)
----------

Never thought I would say this but thank you for 1k reads on this story <3